• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The start of my journey

Good morning and welcome to the losers comfy sofa x

BigDee's now little said:
glad to see you back. hope the sickness has stopped now and you managed some sleep. when do they send you home?
make sure you take it easy for a few days and get some well deserved rest x

Hey dee was very sick kept getting sick and wetting the bed at the same time at first they thought it from being under but because it kept up a few hours they put it down to the gas gave me a needle and it stoped .... So hopefully that's the end of tbe gas lol but apart from that everything get the only discomfort is on the right side at one point it entry ..it just feels like I was hit in the same spot over and over again ...

Going home at 9 this morning can't praise the clinic and staff enough xxxx

Date 9/12/12 weight 15st 3lb
Let the journey begin ;) l think I'm in love with my new best friend tinny timmy (the name iv given my band )

How are you feeling?

Fat sue said:
Now a bandit ... With a small band and a 3ml fill in at .... Being quite sick on just being give a meddle to stop me being sick xxx
They said the sickness was caused by wind but no real bad pain just a bit of discomforted

Sorry about the spelling in the above post meddle for needle lol was a bit under the influence xxxx

Oh lol so you know what's ahead of me lol
Hope you had a speedy recovery xxx
Recovery has been very good, but got late onset shoulder tip pain and gas. Seems to be easing today! Try to keep hydrated and move about a bit more each day, that's the key.

Take care Annexx

mamakiso said:
Recovery has been very good, but got late onset shoulder tip pain and gas. Seems to be easing today! Try to keep hydrated and move about a bit more each day, that's the key.

Take care Annexx

Thanks Anne ... I'd say your starting to feel a bit more normal now all right glad to here your pain eased up ... I think after the day I had yesterday everyday from here on will be a walk in the park well I hope so anyway xxx I'm home now and in my own bed now so hope I can catch a few zzzzs

Myz24 said:
hii sue, how are you feeling today? Xx

Feeling good just a little sore in one of the port entries ....dr said it was the one the camera was in ... Hopefully most of the wind game up yesterday as was quiet sick ... Drinking slowly tummy rumbling at lot after lol but looking forward to the new year ... Have a 10ml band with a 3ml fill and next fill booked for the 5 Jan 13 ... Hopefully by christmas i will be in the 14 s

How you feeling now xx

Ah glad your not feeling too bad! I'm still quite sore with wind pain, chest feels quite tight but sure it won't be long til that's gone! It'll all be worth it!! Xx

Myz24 said:
Ah glad your not feeling too bad! I'm still quite sore with wind pain, chest feels quite tight but sure it won't be long til that's gone! It'll all be worth it!! Xx

It will be so worth it .... I do feel like I did a couple of rounds with Frank Bruno bruised wise but apart from that nothing I cant live with ..
I hope your pain and discomfort goes soon ..
Wont be long until we see the results and will be jumping with joy xxx

flutterby1966 said:
How are you feeling?

Feel great just discomfort nothing j can't cope with ... I thought it would be worse than it was
Hope I do as well as you xxx

I'm almost 3 months post bypass, and loving every minute of it. I've had my ups and downs, but you just have to get on with it :)

Glad u r hone now hune. Try and get some rest drink lots deflatine for wind and pep tea. Hope u r on mend soon and soon will be slim sue!

Paula Lewis said:
I'm almost 3 months post bypass, and loving every minute of it. I've had my ups and downs, but you just have to get on with it :)

Have you lost much in the 3 months and I'd say it's hard because you do need the willpower as well x

Back