• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The start of my journey

Ah I know coughing is horrendous!! I sneezedd aswell earlier that did not make me feel good either!! Ha, yep no pain no gain..no pain no gain..ugh haha xx

Myz24 said:
Ah I know coughing is horrendous!! I sneezedd aswell earlier that did not make me feel good either!! Ha, yep no pain no gain..no pain no gain..ugh haha xx

xxx
Hope you sleep well to night xx
( just farted lol ) as ASDA say every little helps ;)

Hi gals sorry to hear your in pain my hunnies. Hope u r feeling better soon and am Wishing you a speedy recovery soon you will be on mend!

BigDee's now little said:
here's to a better day hunny xxx

So far so good Dee I started sucking really strong mints and the wind is going going but not gone yet but liveable with xxx

gonnabethinner said:
Hi gals sorry to hear your in pain my hunnies. Hope u r feeling better soon and am Wishing you a speedy recovery soon you will be on mend!

Thank you ;) starting to feel normalish today nearly rid of pain sucking mints to beat the band
Thanks for you well wishes xxxx

Today for lunch I had 3 Brussels sprouts 6 sliced carrots 1 tablespoon of mash 2 tablespoons of gravy all blitzed up to a fine purée and loved it .... Band feels quite tight thank god ;) struggled to finish it ;)
Happy Days

Hi I haven't been on in a while and my up date is as follows ... 2 months since band fitted down 2 stone ..yea baby 2 stone down 4 more to go to get to goal weight ;)
Had my second fill today I now have 4.75 ml in a 10 ml band ..

Well done 'less'fat sue x

Well done 'less'fat sue x

Thanks I didn't even realise ... I become so obsessed with weighing my self everyday and thinking I wasn't doing well . And spoke to Topkat and got some great advise and stopped weighing my self and it worked ...
So it a big thank you to all my bandit friends )x

great stuff sue, I am day 5 post wrap and suffering terribly from wind, to the point sometimes the only way to get rid is to vomit :(

Ah Dee sorry to hear you have the dreaded wind pain ;) it will end soon -
And congrats on the wrap hope you feeling better real soon .. I haven't been on in a while my oldest daughter had a baby girl 3 weeks ago so thats keeping me flat out lol
So sorry I didn't get to wise you luck ??
But sure hey now you don't need luck your well on your way to having a supper hot body .. Wrap done so the hard bit is over so just watch that mirror and the new Little Dee appear xxx
Much love xx

Well today I'm gone out of the 200l's lol ust only by a lb I'm now 199 lb and my next target is 182 lb up up and away ... The beginning of next week see's the start of me doing some walking everyday and the beginning of march I'm joining a gym ... Here comes the summer ;)

Haven't posted in a while ;(

Being quite ill with kidney stones had 3 operations since feb and heading in again Monday for what will hopefully be the last one

On the up side I have reached my 1/2 (half ) way mark with 3 stone gone 3 more to go will post new pics tomorrow ;)

Hope everyone is doing well xx
Much love

Well done on getting to half way, hope you are not too poorly xxx

Can't wait to see your Piccys, and what a brilliant loss!!!!! It's been great to read your journey.

Back