• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things you'll do when thin(ner)..........

6. Cross my legs in a ladylike manner in a meeting

9. Not have to constantly look for somewhere to sit down because my back and knees hurt or avoid events/places that i know i'd have to stand still for a while

I wholeheartedly agree with these two!

I'm looking forward to seeing what I actually look like without fat. I want to see my cheek bones and collar bones and jaw line and whether my mum has been telling me the truth and that I am pretty (I'm not sure if I'll ever believe her. Poor self esteem has a lot to do with that me thinks)

I am looking forward to going for a haircut without keeping my eyes shut for the whole time because I can't bare to stare at the disgusting reflection before me made even worse by the black gown they give you makes my double chin look enormous!

I wholeheartedly agree with these two!

I'm looking forward to seeing what I actually look like without fat. I want to see my cheek bones and collar bones and jaw line and whether my mum has been telling me the truth and that I am pretty (I'm not sure if I'll ever believe her. Poor self esteem has a lot to do with that me thinks)

I am looking forward to going for a haircut without keeping my eyes shut for the whole time because I can't bare to stare at the disgusting reflection before me made even worse by the black gown they give you makes my double chin look enormous!

I completely agree with the haircut one!!! I LOVE getting my hair done but wish I didn't have to look at myself for an hour whilst it's done!! Boy do I tear myself apart when I'm there!!! I always focus on my double chin!!! Bleurgh!!! Well I guess it will be gone/reduced at least soon I hope!!!

i so hear you. i have this nagging doubt in my head if this op is going to be for nothing - can my body really be slim? maybe i will always have an 'obese' brain. feedback welcomed about this:love047:

I completely agree!! I started another thread about this the other day as I couldn't bring myself to even type about me being "thin"......only thinner! Not sure if I don't want to jinx it or whether I don't truly believe that I'll ever get there!! I know I will lose some weight but have never been thin so don't know what it'd be like!! Never seen myself with a proper jaw-line or collar bones!!!

Back