• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thinking about trying for a baby....

versace1888

Hey Everyone,

it's been a really long time since i've been on a band forum. I had my band fitted back in 2009.

We got married 2 years ago and are now thinking about starting to try for kids, but I have to say, my band is holding me back a bit, an dare I say it, I'm a bit scared to fall pregnant because I'm not too sure how things will work with the band.

One of my main concerns is how I'm going to push during labour, because I am still very aware of my port and without going into too much detail can feel it kinda strain when I go to the toilet sometimes (too much information, I know!).

What I wondered was, can anybody offer me any advice with regards to how they've managed during pregnancy and labour? Also, a part of me is dreading putting on weight that was such a joy to lose.

I really don't want my band dictating my future with having a family, but I feel it's holding me back slightly and I'm worrying. So any advice anybody can offer would be greatly appreciated. xxxxx

Back