• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You are not going to believe this....

Hi Di thanks hun, wow your weight loss is very good! How are you finding your internal water bed? You are the only one I know with the band and I am very curious (well nosey really lol)...xx

Hi Hun

Firstly are u having a Di moment (blonde) as i dont have a band lol,you must be still giddy from your good news :D

Yeah i am the first to admit my wieght is coming off at some speed and i know it will slow down,as long as it doesnt totally stop i will be ok.
It really is a re-educating lesson,after eating as much of and whatever i fancy all of my life,i am finding that 2 slices of toast and 2 scambled eggs fills me for most of the day,but the brain kicks in saying its lunch time,tea time etc and my tummy says "no way still full" but if i have been drinking fluids then i am feeling full.
I only had the balloon fitted 12 days ago,so i have plenty of time to be educated(first time for everything)lol.

Di xxx

ooops yes I meant the balloon my fingers go faster than my brain at times...lol...I cant believe its 12 days already that has flown. I know what you mean about the clock dictating when your hungry, I can feel perfectly fine then see the time and think its 12 time for dinner, I wonder what we can do to change that?....I have gone so very very tired all of a sudden think its coming down from my high of yesterday :(...I think I may need a little cat nap....xx

I think its the rollercoaster journey you have had so far,but a cat nap will do you good as you probably didnt get any sleep last night,please dont let things get on top of you,go with the flow Linda,you have the funding now so stop worrying,its a case of when you get the date not if.
like i have said many times before text me whenever you want ok.

Di xxxx
(((hugs)))

Oh I dont believe what has just happened I am so upset, I was told a letter would be with my GP from the PCT and to speak to them about it which I have just done. I appear to have funding but they are asking him to refer me to a bariatric surgeon for his opinion....whats going on I have done that, what if he says no or what if I have to wait 6 months for an appointment, I cant take this anymore they give in one hand and take it back in the other....x

Oh Nooooooooo

Ok,Maybe the wrong letter has been sent, after all you were only told yesterday you got your funding,dont panic there will be a reason,and dont get upset or down....you have to try and keep thinking positive hun.

fingers crossed this is just a mix up in letters.

big hug for you xxxxx

Don't loose heart you've got the funding and Dr Armori's secretary on side if your GP can't sort the muddle out see if Louisa can, she sounds very supportive and knowledgeable. Meanwhile all the best and major congratulations on the funding

M

Back