• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You are not going to believe this....

OI get to the back of the queue. Never mind rubbing shoulders with his secretary.

Ive not heared anything about my actual date yet so when you speak to her tomorrow ask her when hes operating at hope for me will you.lol

Fantastic news Linda, I'm chuffed for you :D

My op was at Classic Hospitals, in Macclesfield under Mr Brough who was a lovely surgeon. From funding to op was about 6 months there.

Bugger if I stay with Mr Ammori it would only be two weeks!..will have to wait and see what Louisa can do...its not all over yet she has people that the PCT told her to speak to and my GP has a say as well...I feel like shouting from the roof tops....xx

OI get to the back of the queue. Never mind rubbing shoulders with his secretary.

Ive not heared anything about my actual date yet so when you speak to her tomorrow ask her when hes operating at hope for me will you.lol

lol.....Louisa is his private secretary I will be going to a private hospital due to the PCT I come under being out of the area...I doubt I will be before you though..x

Thanks I am laughing and crying at the same time, I am thinking of all the things I will be able to do, I never let myself think this far ahead...I wont need to sit with a fan in work even in winter, oh I so want to feel the cold, and to wear jumpers and nice smart clothes, and not be ruled by food, and to be able to breath when I talk to people instead of sounding like a perv with the heavy breathing....oh so many things....xx

lol fraid so!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had an email of Mr Ammori's secretary she has already emailed the head of the PCT fighting my case.....I certainly cannot ask more than that can I....xx

Congratulations Linda, you so deserve this!

I am SOoooooo pleased for you! I can't wait for you to get your date now, you really have loads to look forward to!

Gina xxxx

Now I have had time to relish in my news I am going to remain a bit staid (if thats the right word). I know how I felt when people were jumping for joy at getting funding, whilst being pleased for them it hurt like heck. So please dont think I am not happy I am but I would be even more happier if this process was easier for the ones that are struggling. My offer still stands if I win big on the lottery those that are struggling to get funding will get help from me, my word is my bond....xx:cool:

WOW lind
thats the best news in a long time..........
i bet you cant believe it hun.
what procedure are going to have?
emmaxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma I am having the bypass, I started out wanting the band but through everything I read on here and various research I started to consider the bypass. When I spoke to the consultant (Dr New) he mentioned it might suit me better so I researched more into it and the surgeon agreed with me. He asked what I wanted lol....there was so much I could of asked for but said a bypass would be fine. I keep thinking it was a dream and I cannot believe how relaxed I feel today, neither up nor down...xx

It depends on where the PCT are letting me have it done. Mr Ammori wrote to them and got the funding and they are now saying it has to be with classic hospitals in manchester. Louisa has emailed the head of the PCT to request they carry this out at the spire which is part of the classics (its all very complicated) as it would be the same cost whichever private hospital I went into. If I stay with Mr Ammori it could be two weeks time, if I have to go elsewhere I have not got a clue.....so guess what? yes I am back to waiting lol...at least the sec louisa is well on the ball she fired the email off last night and we hope to hear something this week. The main part is done though but I would like to have stayed with Mr Ammori then go to some different surgeon that knows nothing about me and I dont see what harm it is to the PCT, it is all very political...xx

Hi Linda

Just wanted to add to the congratulations,I know we were texting :D but i was working so unable to write on here.
well done again,keep us posted on when you get your date for wls.

(((hugs))) di xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Di thanks hun, wow your weight loss is very good! How are you finding your internal water bed? You are the only one I know with the band and I am very curious (well nosey really lol)...xx

Back