• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tier 4 luton and dunstable

I am literally three weeks behind you this is exciting ive not had some one so close in the same area :) you will have to keep me updated are youon face book at all? id love to travel along this part of the journey with you i think tori a little ahead of us too so thats nice too.

Hi foxy, hope you don't mind but I emailed you.

Still waiting for my MDT appointment apparently it's running at about mid July now
Oh no this is not looking good fo rme then and im suffering so much lately, need it to be soon think im going to ask them to give it to me before i leave as i cant take it, plus i have some time of work id like to fit it in then but looks doughtful...... :(

I am literally three weeks behind you this is exciting ive not had some one so close in the same area :) you will have to keep me updated are youon face book at all? id love to travel along this part of the journey with you i think tori a little ahead of us too so thats nice too.

Hello no i dont mind at all, but it doesnt seem to have come through just to check my email address [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you :)

Oh, I've sent it again now :confused:

Oh no this is not looking good fo rme then and im suffering so much lately, need it to be soon think im going to ask them to give it to me before i leave as i cant take it, plus i have some time of work id like to fit it in then but looks doughtful...... :(

Leave? Are you going somewhere ?

Any news on a surgery date yet tori?

Hi coffee cup! Not yet, I was told at the appointment that I was put onto the waiting list and that it could be up to 18 weeks before surgery. I'm hoping it'll be in that time, but for the time being, I'm having to wait and maintain my weight so that when I go back to the pre-op I'm no more than the weight I was when I was taken off the milk diet.
It's frustrating waiting, but will be 16 weeks as of Monday, so plodding on and will eventually get there.

Foxy, message me on Fb.. Xx

Update!! I called the hospital and have been told to expect my op around the end of June, I should hear something via post in May time.. Feel like I kind of have a point to work towards now! Every day is a tiny step closer and it'll come round before I know it! Excited much!! Xx

Fantastic news, keep positive. X

Hello everyone, i meant leave the appointment a date for mdt but they dont do that as i found out booooooo, well my appointment on thursday although i got sent through was disappointing luckily i have all my documentation with me other wise the doc would not of known anything, not awear of my co morbilities or anything i had already completed which was deflating also telling me i needed to try/work harder and lose two stone i dont think this is a compulsory target just more he was going on about loose skin however made me feel like i still hadnt done enough and was unworthy hopefully i wont have to see him again though. on to the mdt wait which is aaaaagggggeeeessssss lol .

HI very nice posts and well done with your journeys so far x I am with the Luton and Dunstable doing tier 4, I have had my MDT and am going back in three weeks to see the dietician to finally show that I can get to my 5% loss and then she will send me to the see the surgeon. I will follow your diarys good luck xx

Jooz, thank you, good luck at your next appointment! I'm still waiting to hear.. Will hopefully be able to share a more exciting update soon! Xx

Hello people, well yesterday i received a lovely call asking if i could make it on the 21st May i was like yes please thank you very much im so glad i was on the list :) so now im being soooooo very good so they have nothing against me for the 21st May hopefully means i will be able to get op sooner fingers crossed.

That's great new Foxy !

Well my appointment with the surgeon and anaesthetist is 30th June xx with mr jain(?) woo hooo xxxxxx

So glad you're getting your dates through.
Having something to work towards definitely makes a big difference :)

it really does x x

Quick update : had my mdt on Saturday and i had a call the same day and been told that i am being passed straight to surgeon yes best news ever. The MDT was hard and draining and i think ive stressed myself out that much that im paying for it bad stomach and runs eugh but i am so happy. Was a little disappointed in a lady who was there for an MDT same time, as I wasn't as big as people expect and i have now lost around 3 stone so there i was sat nervous enough and she asked if id lost weight and i was like yes three stone, she was like well if you can loose that much wont they not put you through as you have to be a certain BMI and i was like yes i know ive just done as i was asked and i have co morbilities not that she needed to know. I just thought it was a little rude kind of annoyed me especially as hard enough.

Back