• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

Blimey doesn't an hr pass quickly when yr having fun!!!!!
Don't know a thing about him other than his morning at work and that he has fantastic eyes, a very cute smile and an even cuter arse.
Time passed so quickly and apart from my job i didnt give anything away. unfortunatly a court usher came in saying that the judge was wanting to speak to me in chambers so he said he would email me later after hes finished work. So its fingers x but i liked what i saw. but dont know enough about him in particular if he has kids or not.

Yippie, hope he turns out to be a fun guy. Off to a good start miss!

Nic:)

Ooooh Carole, looks like you took up my last years summer sport of toad kissing......... or internet dating. It's amazing how many dates can come along. Enjoy the whole dating scene again, i hope mr cute arse from lunchtime sets up a second date, he'd be crazy not too.

Enjoy :) xx

Best of luck with the ole dating game Carole - don't forget to date safe and always tell people where you will be, phone someone to let them know you are ok and always choose a public place for first date as you have done with your prison guy. Sorry to be so sensible but I am always quite worried about such things.

Other than that ENJOY!!!! x

Oh i will do dont worry.
Were meeting for coffee at costa in tesco's on tue morning and if that all goes well were going bowling on wed eve and for something to eat.
Talk about coincidence he is also off till sunday so we will just see how things pan out.
carole

:woohoo:thats excellant Carole, he sounds nice hun hope all goes well next week have fun :bananalove:
Sharon

Oh aye? Carole you dirt bag! Look at you go! Hahaha

What prison does he work at....remember Im in prisons :D I can dig up some info about him if ya want lol?

Hey caz!! he wasnt wearing a stripy suit was he:eek: lol only joking I just loveeeeeeee a man in uniform, I opted for the medical look myself and use to love it when my hubby came home in his white coat and stethascope slung round his neck:D now i could choke him with it lol (only joking) weve been together for many moons nearly 30yr I think:eek: you go girl. Gailx

Wow, have fun! Sounds such an exciting thing to do. Enjoy yourself x

Hope you had luck finding a swimming cossie, looking forward to details on bachelor #2! Hope you are enjoying yourself because you absolutely deserve it.

Nic:D

Well we met for coffee and then went for a walk around a local park.
He is very flirty and cheeky but in a nice way. hes been seperated for 6 months and has 3 children 26, 22, 12.
he plays squash for manchester and lancashire and has a tourniment in cambridge this weekend. He also coaches childrens squash.
Sounds perfect doesnt he. whilst walking around the park he put his arm around me and we ended up having a snog before going back to our cars.
He said he would phone me about tomorrow but i have just had a text off him saying that he thinks he would be to much of a handful for me as he thinks i need to find someone to settle down with and he just wants to have some fun no ties. He'd been married for 23 yrs and they had just drifted apart.
He still wants to go out tomorrow and im going to go as i really need to have another look at his bum. hes also got dead cute dimples when he smiles.
oh well will see how it goes tomorrow i really dont know what i want. i know what i dont want but boy oh boy its hard work lol

Ooo wish I had the guts to do the Internet dating thing, thought of going to meet a stranger terrifies me though, I'd be all tongue tied and embarrassed!

Well we have agreed to stay in touch and be friends but thats as far as it goes.
He really isnt looking for a long term relationship and i really appriciated his honesty. He has text me several times today and emailed me tonight saying that he really respects me for my values and for not jumping into bed with him. see i can be a good girl !! lol
I have been out shoppig with nic today and my email was constantly going off with offers of coffee from several different guys.
There was one very cute one that both nic and i agreed sounded and looked nice. Hes a mental health support worker and being the brazen hussy ive turned into(not really was bricking myself) we went out for a drink tonight. i made sure we went to a local pub where i go occasionally and my sons mate works behind the bar. He had an orange squash and i had water and one drink lasted 2 hrs. He was very shy and nervouse but in a very endearing way. Again he looks after his body and i was very honest about how i used to be and my body image issues now. He said that he has to work at keeping his weight down as he likes his food and for him its what on the inside that matters.
we said goodnight back at our cars and when i got home he text me to say goodnight.
Will have to see what tomorrow brings but this really is fun. Even if nothing comes of any of these meetings these are 2 guys that i could be friends with. (when i was younger i had more male than female friends. one of my friends reminded me of that other day as i used to get everyone together apart from myself lol)

Well Carole

In my book honesty counts for a lot, it gives you choices, so I guess you could say that things have gone quite well so far really and the offers keep piling in .......your gonna get quite exhausted lol.

It will be nice if you can remain friends with Mr Squash, its probably for the best really as only 6 months post marriage is still rebound stuff anyway.

So now all of our attention is on mr shy ;)

Good luck but more importantly, have a great time separating the wheat from the chaff :)

Xx

Ahh thanks swizzlestick.

I had another date last night with one of the most well adjusted, intresting, fun guys i have ever met. We have spoken to each other for days on the phone. (in fact my son had gone to bed around midnight the other night when i had been on the phone for abour 2 hrs. He reappeared at 2 am for a drink pointed to his watch and said isnt it time you were in bed :p)
We met in the town centre and went to a localbar he is very much a gent and could of sat and talked to him all night but there is absolutly no chemistry between us. But again whilst walking back to the car he said that he would willingly go out anytime for a drink or walk with me anytime and asked if we can keep in touch as friends. He really is a lovely guy but not the one.

One thing this dating lark is doing for me is letting me discover who i really am and what i want but more importantly what i dont want. Whilst talking to him the other night we both asked at the same time what we were looking for, i said tell you what dont answere that lets email each other the answere whilst were on the phone and we will both hit the send button together.

my reply
Umm that indescribable something that you will only know what when you find it!!! I know what i dont want, But equally i know i want to feel the same excitement on a second date and future dates as i do on the first when there is that certain chemisty. I will admit that sometimes I wonder if I will stay single just because I'm not willing to settle for anything less than what I'm looking for.

His reply
To be honest I'm not too sure any more lol.

I just want to meet someone that I can feel that certain indescribable something with. I know that I sound a bit of a saddo but looks don't always mean a lot when they don't have a personality to go with it. I think that as we get a little older and wiser we aren't willing to settle for what we would have when we were younger.

I think we probably spent the next 10 mins saying OMG. :p We talked about this in depth last night and both sat there laughing saying yep that feelings not there for us. Dont think it ever will be, but a good friend.

Any way moving on im off out again tonight meeting a teacher again he is one of the ones who contacted me last week and we have been in frequent contact via msn all week. Were meeting for a coffee in asda after hes finished school and if we hit it off going for something to eat.

Mr shy also phoned me the other day to see how i was. He asked me if i had any dates lined up and i was honest with him. He was saying that he met someone the other night but she scared him.lol
I have promised him that i will phone him and let him know how these pan out and said i will meet him for a coffee during the week.

I have discovered a different type of confidence in me that i didnt know existed and it really is a road to self discovery.

Back