• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

mmm how do you compeat with a horse!!! vinny has a horse and for the past 2 weekends i may as well have been single!!!

since i started seeing him he has gone onto perminant nights so he works from 10 till 6 monday to friday not got a problem with that this week ive seen him twice monday he called in at 7.30 till 9 before he went to work and thur he came for his tea at 6 and stayed till 9. great you may say but im also working at this times so for 1/2 of that time im busy getting the childen ready for bed!!!
So weekend arrives and his routien is sleep till 3 and then get up and go to the stables and spend the afternoon with his horse which he does every day.. and then he goes and has a few beers with some of the others from the stables... so he then cant drive!!
sunday day at the stables and then goes to his brothers again more beer so he cant drive again...
the weekend i went away with him his horse was at schooling which is why he was free!!!!!
Am i expecting too much but i really may as well be single if this is how things are to be!!
Like i said earlier im not putting all my eggs in one basket and have got a date with someone else this week with someone i have spent the last 2 weekends in particular talking to!!!!

As for the biker hes lovely but is undergoing treatment for bowel cancer so he really isnt in a good place to start a relationship but we are still talking and have been out a couple of times with him on his bike!!! he says he appriciates my friendship and hes dead easy to talk to!!

Quote:

"how do you compete with a horse"

I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this Carole!!!
Let's hope you're not "flogging a :deadhorse: "

Hope your date goes well

At least i didnt say donkey!!!!!

Oh well had a heart to heart with him today and told him its really not working for me!!!

He agreed that he really cant give the time to a relationship thats needed and with his first grandchild due any time now he'll have even less!!

so we have agreed that we will still chat on msn but thats it!!!
I actually feel a lot better about having a date tomorrow as i was feeling a little guilty!!

so watch this space!!

realised ive really not eaten much over the past few days and now that nerves are kicking in about meeting martyn tomorrow i think i better get the milky coffee going!!

I've been eagerly waiting for the next installment. Your much better than Corrie! lol

It's good that you'll still remain in contact, but I agree, you should be a priority lady and you deserve to be. I don't mine you coming 2nd to a baby, but a horse!! Nayver :deadhorse:

Let us all know how you get on with the new bloke tomorrow x

carole

i love reading your posts here and i am awaiting the next instalment ........................sounds like your having good fun along the way to finding mr right x

Well they do say that a girl has to kiss a lot of frogs before she finds her prince, was certainly true in my case and oh my was my prince worth the wait and so will yours be xx
Steph xx

OMG im in love!!!!!

Never ever have i been nervoise to the degree i was yesturday, sweaty palms, feeling sick ,giddy you name it that was me!!!!

We had arranged to meet at a local gardencentre that has a nice cafe. We both arrived at the same time and the first ting we both said in unison was you really do look like yr photo!!! lol hes absolutly gorg!!! but he has a fantastic personality and outlook on life!!

Hes a single parent to 2 absolutly stunning girls who obviousally love their dad to bits as they both textd him to see how it was going as liam did me!!!

He had shown them pictures of me and they both gave their approval on e of them is 22 and has just bought her own house the other is 16 and just left school!!!

just from talking to him over the past few weeks we haveloads in common and after several coffees we went our own way only to recieve a text asking if there was any chance of seeing me again...... whoop whoop

im off to london today for a few days with my sister as she has a hospital appointment so im not back til sat night so surgested then...

he surgested last night so we met for a quick drink at his local and then went for a walk!!!! OMG have i already said bet hes gorg!!! lol

well had a lovely few days in london despite having the hospital appointment with my sister!! They are going to be taking her in as an inpatient for a few weeks to try and get her back on her feet!!

martyn text me several times and hes phoned me since..

My son has gone into have his toncils out today so im going to be housebound for a few days so hes coming over to mine on wed eve and bringing a curry with him for our tea!!

Both his daughters are very talented and he has shared loads of you tube clips with me of them but hes also in lots of them so i get to se him when i want lol

He really is lush but his personality and relationship with his girls is fab!!!

roll on tomorrow but in the meantime i feel as though my stomach is in my boots whilst i wait for liam to come out of surgery!!!

Oh wow Carole, you sound so happy ;)
I wish you all the very best, he sounds lovely and I hope you enjoy spending time together.
I also hope your son recovers OK from his op today, I know how you feel, I have three sons, all grown up and over 6 foot tall, but you still worry about them lol.
Enjoy your curry tomorrow evening, and have fun xxxxxx

wow carole ......so you had the collie wobbles ....lol
Glad to hear your having fun, sounds like you have had a busy time since i last popped in.
Pleased to see your so happy x

Well now that you have said he is on youtube you HAVE to point us in his direction so we can have a perv! lol we wont let him know though!
Steph xx

well after checking with him here you go!!!

let me knowwhat you think!!!

ive removed the link so dont think yr cracking up!!!

Last edited:
OMG the collie wobbles set in again last night befor he arrived......
Liam had a good day and did really well eating and spent the afternoon and eve either watching films or playing on his computer so didnt realise how much of a wreck his mother was. That was until he asked me why i had suddenly got changed was i going out!!!

At which point i said no martyns coming round and i proceeded whilst talking to him to put the milk in the kettle instead of a cup as i was going to make myself a milky coffee!!!!

He wasnt too pleased at me making him laugh as it hurt him but he giggled all night!!!! god ive never been like this......

Anyway martyn arrived at 8 as planned clutching a takaway and a bottle of red wine!!! His daughter dropped him off and just for good measure all my neighbours were out on their fronts i live in a small cul-de-sac and you cant do anything without everyone knowing!!! so spanish inquisesion today!!!

I introduced him to Liam and they both stood there looking at each other saying i know you!!! OMG this world really is soooo small..... turns out they both used to attend the same magic circle club....

Anyway we had just sat down to eat when the dorbell rang. It was his daughter, he had left his keys in her car so i then got introduced to her who is absolutly lovely..

We had a lovely eve drank far too much red wine and have such a head this morning.... he knows about my surgery as i had told him about that prior to meeting and last night he was saying hes going to poland to have some dental work done and he also wants to have the bags uder his eyes done so is looking at going abroad for that.. I was telling him how much i had been quoated here for plastices so hes going to do some research for me as to the cost of going abroad for me to have some of it done!!!

Anyway as he was leaving he gave me a very very long lingering kiss and said next time we will go out for a meal so hes planning on seeing me again... and hes just text me to say thanks for a lovely eve felt really relaxed but also thanks for trusting me enough to let me come to yr house... got to admit it was ony because liam was there that i let him come!!! but also the fact that he has shared so much about himself and girls that i felt so comfortable with him!!!

But he really is a gent!!! lol

Carole... he's GORGEOUS !!! You are one lucky girl !

Mmmmmm, he is quite tasty. :D
He has to be nice to be helping out his daughter in that video, means he is supportive and loving, good things and as he treats you well then he is looking even better.
His daughter also seems very nice from that video also.
Steph xx

oh well after seveal more dates hes not the one!!!
hes lovely funny, caring, affectionate, loyal, generouse, attentive so whys he not the one!!!!!

His idea of a good night out is getting rat legged... dont get me wrong hes not an alcoholic but he likes a drink... weve had a couple of dates where hes not had a drink we went for a meal and he drove and also to the cinema but the other couple and when out with his mates he drinks till hes drunk and thats just not me!!!

We also have very diffrent life styles im at home a lot due to my job and he likes to be out... but ive gained another friend and also a plumber if i need one!!!

who said id have to kiss a lot of toads!!!!! or is it me being to fussy!!!

You are not being fussy Carole. You know what you want and there is no point in settling for less. It isn't a race, take your time and enjoy it. As you say, having another friend, and one that is also a plumber is not a bad thing.

Exit 1 toad... NEXT!!!

xx

Back