• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

John is right, why settle for someone who isnt right? You deserve to be happy so stick at it and you will find him :S You never know it might be fun kissing all these toads along the way :D x

well had 2 dates this week one with a car sales man who bless has managed to get my son a cracking deal and 1k off his new car a citroen DS3 sport!!! Hes nice but not for me or me for him and he knows half the rugby club!!! ll

And the other who i saw last night is a widower of 6 yrs and has 2 daughters 13 and 15!! Hes lovely and we met for breakfast after he had dropped the girls at school this morning!!! he wasnt sure about meeting someone with children but he has decided hes not cutting his nose off!!!!!!lol anyway im working for 19 nights now so iv left the ball in his court and if he wants to see me he knows where i live!!!

lol john didnt realise that was what you had got!!! but yes have been out in 2 different ones with him for test drives and its certainly a head turner!! hell get it on the new plate as well!!!

Well got a call earlier to see if he can come and see me tomorrow eve as both his girls are out. Told him he is more than welcome to and that both liam my 21yr lod son and the little one will be here and he said it will be nice to meet them!!!

Asked if he could pick a takeaway or something up so hes getting a curry!!! ill put the wine in the fridge!!!

luckly he looks similar to martyn so hopefully the nosey neighbours wont notice!!!! lol

hope you have a great time

lol john didnt realise that was what you had got!!! but yes have been out in 2 different ones with him for test drives and its certainly a head turner!! hell get it on the new plate as well!!!

There is a picture of mine when I took delivery in my albums.

Good luck with your date. xx

well had a lovely eve but all he talked about was cars and how many he had had!!!!when he left he told me to give him a call when i am free!!! Oh dear im fully booked for the next*** years!!!

Any way 4 weeks ago i went to a plenty of fish meet in blackpool and one of the guys who was running it was rather cute but we never really got chance to talk.. we have kept in touch by messenger since and both of us were under the misconception the i didnt think i was his type and he thought i wouldnt be intrested in him!!!
Weve talked loads over the phone and have decided to give it a go!!! were meeting for lunch today and ive got to say im bricking it...

Ooh Carole you really are living the life now aren't you? I told you this toad kissing was good fun didn't i?

Here's hoping you have a lovely lunch in very good company, i'll be watching for an update on how it goes xx

Thanks julie!! since the meet ive met a few people both male and females who were there and made some lovely friends!!!

went out with one guy whos a biker the other day just for a ride and coffee... killed myself laughing when i got home and my son was here!!! paul took his helmet off and liam looked at him and said hi paul didnt realise it was you!!! there in the same bike club!!! smalll small world

well hes as nice as i remember!!! and had a lovely lunch! got brave and told him about my surgery and the blasted side effects of loose skin!!! god i bloody hate it!!!
But he was really cool about it...
were seeing each other again on wed and going for a walk around pennington flash which is a local beauty spot!! it takes about 1.5hrs to walk around the resi so it should be a nice walk!!!

Well i got a phone call last night asking what i was doing as he was in the area!! So as i had a little one here he called in for a coffee and met my son and his girlfriend and then we all watched a film together.. After he had gone my sons girlfriend commented on what a nice guy he was and it was as though we had known each other for ages!!!
The weather forcast for today isnt fantastic and he will have his 10 week old grandson as his daughter has an appointment at christies today so were going to go for lunch again!!! Cant wait to meet his little grandson but his daughter has got some major sergery coming up and lives with him with her daughter and baby so he has forwarned me that he will have the kids quite a lot!!
What a nice quality is that!!!

Blimey where does time go!! well he wasnt a keeper as nice as he was he just wanted a FB and thats not me...

You men really are a complex species.
I continue to be great friends with pete and sadly his diagnosis has turned out to be much worse than first though. He has just has another scan and ubfrotunatly thay have found 3 masses one on his spine, one on the top of his femur and on on his prostrate. He has an appointment next week to look at his treatment options but hes now questioning if he refuses treatment idf it is so advanced and just enjoy what life he has left.

Here is my problem we have become more than just friends the chemistry between us is unbelievable.. he wants me to just walk away now befor i get hurt my responce is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all!!!

Luckly im still eating and my weight is very stable but this isnt a place i expected to be when i started this thread!!

Wow wow wow well they say you never know what is around the corner and how true a saying. 3 weeks ago i was at the gym and a guy came over whilst i was doing some ball work and gave me some advice. Didnt really take much notice of him at the time apart from the fact that he was black, hugh as in tall and muscular but was more conciouse of my wobbly arms, having a bad hair day as i was sweaty and trying to suck my belly in.
Anyway 2 weeks ago i got a message on the dating website and thought i know this guy but couldnt think where from!!
It was only when i went in the gym and the guy who had come over to give me some advice approached me and i realise that it was the same guy that had sent me a message!! he asked me what more he needed to do to get my attention other than stripping off and running round naked!! Apparently hes been trying to get my attention for the past 2 months but i was either always with my friend or not for giving eye contact as i have got to admit when i am at the gym by myself i feel very self consiouse!!

Any way hes 50, 6ft 4 as fit as a fiddle as has been a personal trainer for yrs but no longer does it as a full time job. he also used to be a body builder and is very muscular. he asked me if i would join him for a coffee after my session which i did.....
I was a little concerned about the height difference but he likes short women!! good job i hear you cry.. I then had the problem of where i stood with pete as i think i was possiably reading more into things than was there!! so had a heart to heart with him and basically he said that things for him still hadnt changed that he wasnt in a good place to commit to a relationship and if there was someone who could give me the attention i deserved i should go for it!!
|So i have ive now been seeing trev for 10 days and things are going really well. he met abbie for the first time yesturday as we took her to blackpool illuminations and he was great with her!
I also told liam about him as wasnt sure how he would react and all he said was if he makes you happy thats all that matters. anyway he also met him tonight and all he said was mother hes huge he had to duck coming through the door!!! lol

-well Trev sounds a bit of alright Carole:)
Good Luck!
Juliex
ps-how are you health-wise?

im good now thanks julie just waiting for the scan to see if there are any more stones lurking!!

well have to meet for a coffee hows you?

Back