• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Toast advert!!!!!

topsy

Every time i see that advert for Cathedral Cheese and that piece of cheese on toast i just crave a piece!!!!

I don't fancy chocolate, cake or any other naughties but a piece of cheese on toast would be lovely lol;)

Oh tell me about it, I have my x-ray today so i have to fast and im starving :sigh:

I absolutely love cheese on toast with some brown sauce...... yummmmmmmmy

Will not be long now and you will be able to try a peice. I do like a peice of cheese on toast now and again

It looks gawguss doesn't it:p:pI miss my bread n cheese:cry::cry:

cheese on normal bread for toast is to much for me as it sticks, but nimble bread toasted with cheese is alot better because its lighter x

Im so glad Im not the only one ... the sight of cheese on toast makes my mouth water - not cos Im hungry but it just messes with my head!!! I cant wait for next week when I can start eating sloppy foods although I was wondering if I would ever be able to indulge in cheese on toast ever again....

Love the new picture Lesley. Now, which one is you???? Mxx

Just wanted to say what a lovely picture of you and your daughter. You look amazing its definately worth not having the cheese on toast.

one of my favourites is cheese on toast, right mature cheddar on thick bread with branston pickle on top, can't beat it!!

Oh M - i'm the gorgeous lady in the picture of course!!!!!! xxxxx

bread n cheese pulp eww wouldnt be quite the same lol xxx

OI you lot!! I've just had my fill and could just eat cheese on toast with brown sauce. Do you think I could liquidise it???(joking)

See what you started? All you bypassers and banders have made me want cheese on toast now with worcester sauce put on prior to the melting. I've not had any op yet and could just easily eat 2 pieces.........but i've ran out of bread grrrrr

And just so you know how bad you been, i'm not even a big cheese fan lol..

Oh M - i'm the gorgeous lady in the picture of course!!!!!! xxxxx

Your both gorgeous!!

I watched Pimp My Ride last night and they fixed a candy floss machine in the back of one of the cars. My god I could almost smell the damn stuff I craved it that badly. Thats the only sweet thing I really like and have been known to get hubby to drive all the way to Matlock before now to get me some.

Its a damn good job I dump isn't it...lol

Cheese on toast MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back