• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey to a happier me!!

Well done the jeans thing feels great .16 wow good on ya girl.

Feels amazing don't think I've stopped smiling x

That's fantastic!!! Well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Been for my 2nd fill today in and out in about 10mins lol got .65ml (what a random figure) taking me up to 5.65ml in 10ml band. She thought 1ml might be too much but .5ml too little lol

Defo random.but I don't think 6 ml would of been too much.

mimi42 said:
Defo random.but I don't think 6 ml would of been too much.

I know but guessing she knew what she was doing - it has only been 3 weeks to the day since my first fill, wonder if that's why? :)

SAS1 said:
Very bizarre, lol

Can you feel the difference? I'm still struggling with an empty band... 3 wks to go (counting every day)!!! Xxx

Can't at the moment but not on solids till Friday :( guess that's when I'll know .

Another 3 weeks - lots of will power for you then?

Another 1.5lb off this week and only .5lb off my Xmas goal - think may have to change it :)

Well done meggie moo, you are sprinting your way to the finish line now :) doing amazing yay! X

Thanks Sharon wish it was more each week but happy to take any loss!!

When's your first fill? How's that will power doing?

11th, starving :(
just spoke to my provider who said its normal for me to be hungry and don't worry over slow loss, it's not going to hinder things much as the weight should come off when I get to my correct fill level.
Getting harder and harder everyday at moment, think I've stayed the same weight this week (hoping)!!! X

Sharon this was exactly how I felt before my first fill! Got some restriction now but my head still wants to eat, band definitely making me stop though, that one small mouthful too much and it's agony! ;)

Hi mrs your doing great !

I missed my 2nd fill gutted bloody floods, I have been told that I won't feel any restriction till 3rd? So I'm on will power... My weight loss is crap but I'm just telling myself long term.. But I have lost 3 inches off everywhere arms thighs and bum waist hips lol.. And 2 stone 3 pounds lighterXx

Hi mrs your doing great !

I missed my 2nd fill gutted bloody floods, I have been told that I won't feel any restriction till 3rd? So I'm on will power... My weight loss is crap but I'm just telling myself long term.. But I have lost 3 inches off everywhere arms thighs and bum waist hips lol.. And 2 stone 3 pounds lighterXx

Hey Carre lovely to hear from you x 2stone 3lb is nothing to be sniffed at and the inches wow x

I don't feel any different from my second fill as she only gave me .65ml I guess they will all be smaller fills now - I don't really care as long as I'm losing.

How's the gym going have you started yet? Still not exercising yet - need to get on with that lol

Have you got a date then for your fill?

I've got about 26weeks till we go to Florida and would love to be 3 stone lighter

Paula x

Had dietician appointment today via phone - all going well. Can't get a fill now till 8th Jan :( no restriction yet but also not snacking or eating crap and losing about 1-2lb a week so guess not time to panic or freak out yet about the fill lol x I have 5.65ml in a 10ml band and no probs with anything I've eaten so far (still not tried bread) lol

I can't wait for Florida! I'm going on 20th may 2013 when are you? Wondering if your going early you can give me some tips on places to eat etc. I'm starting to worry less now that I'll fit on the rides.

I can't wait for Florida! I'm going on 20th may 2013 when are you? Wondering if your going early you can give me some tips on places to eat etc. I'm starting to worry less now that I'll fit on the rides.

Hi pixie I go two days before you lol 18th may - I'm sooooo excited x

Booked all my character meals and sorting out park tickets this month - 19 weeks tomorrow and counting - need to get by bum into gear with the weight loss now, would love to lose another 3 stone before I go - might be a bit ambitious lol

Yey!! I've booked the One ticket. Just seems easier & you can change parks half way through the day if u want. Not long to go! Three stone would be incredible.

Yey!! I've booked the One ticket. Just seems easier & you can change parks half way through the day if u want. Not long to go! Three stone would be incredible.

I'd never heard of the one ticket - just been looking at it and looks really good value , thank you for the tip x

Back