• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day!

jen007

Well, I'm sat in my hospital room, waiting for the consultant to come round prior to my sleeve operation later today.
I am remarkably calm and just focusing on what I will look like in 6 months (hopefully).

I will post an update as soon as I feel upto it and no doubt will be on her a lot in the next few weeks asking for wonderful advise from all you post oppers!!
jenxx:D:D

Well, I'm sat in my hospital room, waiting for the consultant to come round prior to my sleeve operation later today.
I am remarkably calm and just focusing on what I will look like in 6 months (hopefully).

I will post an update as soon as I feel upto it and no doubt will be on her a lot in the next few weeks asking for wonderful advise from all you post oppers!!

Yay, thinking of you sweetie pie ... speak to you when you have been DONE xxx :):)

Hi Jen,
all the best for this afternoon :) just remember take it easy when you get back to you room and once you get home follow your diet sheet and I'm sure that in 6 months time you'll look just like you want too.

Wishing you a safe journey and a new you xxxx

Just wanted to send you my best wishes for your op and ahope you have an easy and speedy recovery :):)

How exciting! I can't wait to see your post op threads and albums. Keep positive and remember your never alone xxxx

Good luck hun and take your time recovering xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good luck,wishing u a speedy recovery xxxxxx

you'll be all done now Jen, hope everything went well :) xxx

You've probably had your op by now ....just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery and hope you'll be up and about in no time..
let us know how you got on when you're ready :)

Take Care

Andy xx

Hello everyone
I am now a Post-opper!!

Op was last night at 6:00pm. Really good night only Paracetamol for slight pain relief. Been up already and having a lovely morning cuppa with milk!! Yummy

No pain this morning, just a bit tired and I'm coming home later today! I couldn't have dreamed it would go this well.I know I have to work with my new sleeve from now on but I am really looking forward to what the future holds. Xx

Hello everyone
I am now a Post-opper!!

Op was last night at 6:00pm. Really good night only Paracetamol for slight pain relief. Been up already and having a lovely morning cuppa with milk!! Yummy

No pain this morning, just a bit tired and I'm coming home later today! I couldn't have dreamed it would go this well.I know I have to work with my new sleeve from now on but I am really looking forward to what the future holds. Xx
wow! so glad it went so well for you Jen, good luck honey :) xxx

Woop woop :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So pleased that everything went so well. Take care and rest up :D

Back