• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow !!!!

maxine kim

4 days to go !!! ;)

I can't believe I have only 4 days till my band op , it's was hard on milk & yogurt diet for first 5 days then I just got used to it , I'm still very scared but excited to start my new life, roll on Wednesday;)

I know how you feel - I'm in on Monday and I'm so hoping I stay strong and don't go to pieces at the last minute! Very best wishes for Wednesday Maxine.
Sally

Good Luck to the pair of you hope you both have a speedy recovery. xx

-Sally- said:
I know how you feel - I'm in on Monday and I'm so hoping I stay strong and don't go to pieces at the last minute! Very best wishes for Wednesday Maxine.
Sally
Hi Sally , thank you & all the best to you to stay strong we will be getting our life's back next week yay , looking forward to hear how ur getting on ;) x

-Sally- said:
Sally

Good luck today Sally ;) x

2 days to go !!!

God I'm so scared ,, want it to be all over I'm getting cold feet iv read so many negative things about THG that I feel I'm making a big mistake Sorry so down today ,Im just trying to keep thinking I need this op to change my life , I'm just missing my mums advice she died last year and miss her more & more every day I'm sure she will take care of me just having a panic hope this is normal ,,, Maxine x

aww soo sorry for ur loss maxine just keep thinking ur doing this to change ya life good luck hun with ur wls x

audra said:
aww soo sorry for ur loss maxine just keep thinking ur doing this to change ya life good luck hun with ur wls x

Thanks Hun just having a very down day today :( x I'm sure once Wednesday comes ill be excited again it probably just the pre op diet it's been a very long two weeks lol :) x

This time tomorrow ill be on my way to Birmingham to have my band fitted at last , Feeling better this morning yesterday was not a good day ,;(
Bags pack going to write letters to my boys tonight , thought ill leave it till last because I know I will be in tears writing them ,
but feel I need to do it just incase, it's been a very emotional two weeks , lack of food was hard but ok milk & yogurt wasn't so bad lol .. Well ill see u all on the other side ;)

woohoo good luck Maxine :) x

maxine kim said:
This time tomorrow ill be on my way to Birmingham to have my band fitted at last , Feeling better this morning yesterday was not a good day ,;(
Bags pack going to write letters to my boys tonight , thought ill leave it till last because I know I will be in tears writing them ,
but feel I need to do it just incase, it's been a very emotional two weeks , lack of food was hard but ok milk & yogurt wasn't so bad lol .. Well ill see u all on the other side ;)

Good luck x

Good luck to you, its hard writing those letters, but I am still glad that I did mine, however hard.

Wishing you well for your surgery, a speedy recovery and we'll bump along on the losers bench to you :)

good luck
i had band at dolan 2 wks ago
staff, theatre staff are all lovely
i was scared but they all put you at ease
let us all know how you get on

kay xx

top_kat said:
Good luck to you, its hard writing those letters, but I am still glad that I did mine, however hard.

Wishing you well for your surgery, a speedy recovery and we'll bump along on the losers bench to you :)

Thanks.. top cat
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels the need to do it , I'll keep u posted ;) x

misselvis said:
good luck
i had band at dolan 2 wks ago
staff, theatre staff are all lovely
i was scared but they all put you at ease
let us all know how you get on

kay xx

Thanks Kay
I'm very scared but I keep thinking I'm having it done so stop panicking
glad to hear they are nice @ Dolan i have been reading negative things about THG but I'm not letting it get to me everyone is different I just hope mine is smooth going thanks again ill keep u posted :) xx Maxine x

Thanks Kay
I'm very scared but I keep thinking I'm having it done so stop panicking
glad to hear they are nice @ Dolan i have been reading negative things about THG but I'm not letting it get to me everyone is different I just hope mine is smooth going thanks again ill keep u posted :) xx Maxine x

your welcome
i took my own pants and wore them as long as they cotton
the paper ones they give you rip
you will look lovely in you cap and gown
all my prep for op was done in my room so just go straight into
theatre, i was nearly crying but with lovely staff was laughing by the time i got there
i was in room 28 overlooking lake
theres even a safe in the room

good luck

kay xx

misselvis said:
your welcome
i took my own pants and wore them as long as they cotton
the paper ones they give you rip
you will look lovely in you cap and gown
all my prep for op was done in my room so just go straight into
theatre, i was nearly crying but with lovely staff was laughing by the time i got there
i was in room 28 overlooking lake
theres even a safe in the room

good luck

kay xx

Haha thanks for the paper pants tip Kay , lets hope I'm in 28 it could be a sign a lucky room ill let u know ;) x

Good luck for tomorrow hon, you'll be fine! Many good things to look forward to from now :)
Hope all goes well and looking forward to your update xxx

Back