• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow !!!!

Hi hon sorry you're feeling rough today but I promise it gets better :)

I had two claxane injections, first one after the op and second before I left the hospital the next day. Mine bruised really bad it was very dark purple and it was sensitive to the touch but not as bad as what you described. Although on day 2 or so the arm I had the injection on felt it weighed a ton and was very achy.

Give them a ring for your peace of mind. Hope you feel better soon! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

SAS1 said:
Ah poor love, I got 7 days worth of injections to take home with me, but had to inject into my tummy. Also got a months worth of fastabs for controlling acid reflux.
If hurting hon try a heated wrap or well covered hot water bottle. Probably is for the prevention of blood clots xxx

Thanks hun think ill try that thought it was to good to be true I was feeling ok , but today feels like a truck hit me I hurt everywhere , poor u having to inject yourself that's hard ;( x xx

I wouldn't apply hot to a bruised area, try a cold pack instead :)

Wasn't allowed hot water bottle on anywhere near incisions either, to prevent bleeding. It's ok on your back for trapped wind though xxx

Tobi said:
I wouldn't apply hot to a bruised area, try a cold pack instead :)

Wasn't allowed hot water bottle on anywhere near incisions either, to prevent bleeding. It's ok on your back for trapped wind though xxx

Thanks Tobi ill try anything today it hurts when I breath to hope I feel a bit better Tomorrow :( xx

You will feel better every day hon, hang in there these couple of days are the worst and it will only get better now! X

Tobi said:
You will feel better every day hon, hang in there these couple of days are the worst and it will only get better now! X

Thanks Tobi having this site is great u don't feel alone ;) x

I can't believe I have only 4 days till my band op , it's was hard on milk & yogurt diet for first 5 days then I just got used to it , I'm still very scared but excited to start my new life, roll on Wednesday;)

good luck
will be thinking of you
let me know how you get on

xxxx

take care

kay xx

SAS1 said:
When I woke up in hosp the day after the op I asked the nurse if she had battered me in the night. Lol, All your stomach muscles ache and getting out of bed is a killer.
It will all get better in few days hon, you'll feel back to normal xxx

God I hope so lol xx it would be nice just to breath normal lol :) I'm being a moany cow today sorry iv just had an op what don't I get a :) xxx

Well went to doctors got an infection in my arm from the injection in my arm thought it was to hot and swollen :( xx

Aww sorry to hear that hon, did they give you anything? xxx

maxine kim said:
Well went to doctors got an infection in my arm from the injection in my arm thought it was to hot and swollen :( xx

Yes some got antibiotics & Sighed off work for two week but hope I can go back earlier because I feel bad taking time off that's why I had op in school holidays :(I did say to my doctor why would I get an infection he said he couldn't comment on that but pulled a face, it happens I suppose I just didn't need this extra pain and more meds to take hope tomorrow is a better day not eaten today can't face it just lots of water pain killers & wind-eze :( still in pain but no more moaning promise a happier Maxine tomorrow thanks girls :) on a good note he did weigh me and iv lost 18 lb since starting pre diet so always a silver lining lol :) x

Ah honey, hopefully you'll feel better once the antibiotics kick in. Well done on your weight loss though, that's a massive amount to lose, you must be buzzing!!!
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow, don't rush things though as you've been through a major op, I think 2 weeks is a perfect time to recover, don't feel bad, rest up!!! :) xxx

Hope you're feeling better today Maxine :) x

Well here now in Dolan park , in room 13 on Halloween only me lol having op about 5 going to be a long day :( x

I was in the same room! Just a few days later. I had it done yesterday and got home today. :) I so didn't want to be in room 13 because of 13 being unlucky number :) (but I felt embarrassed to ask them to move me).

I am not sure how I feel. On one side I feel much better than I expected. But the pressure in the middle (between my ribs) is not very nice. I got 10 ml band with 4 ml put in, so I definitely have some restriction. I find that at the moment I am not able to distinguish whether I am in pain from the operation, or from being hungry, or from being too full. So if I don't recognise the different feelings, I don't really know how to fix it. Should I take a painkiller, have something to drink or on the contrary stop drinking for a while?

Back