• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Total Newbie

rose2022

Hi Truffle, really glad I read your post as I too have made the decision to go privately after years of failing diets etc... I have made my appointmant for 14th August EEEEEKKK!! I know how you feel about telling people, I have just posted on my own diary about a negative response from my mother in law (she was trying to be supportive but it didnt feel very motivating...lol)
Im lucky with work as I have the summer holidays off but it does mean I will have to follow the pre-op diet on my 10 holiday in Majorca - WILL POWER TEST FOR SURE!! It will be nice getting to know you better on here if were pretty much at the same part in our journey to SLIMVILLE!! :))

rose2022

Apology now for spelling etc in last post, trying to type fast before kids come back in to class does not make for accurate reading..... lol ;)

truffle♥

Mecca -really good luck with your upcoming surgery!.
Michelle-I currently weigh about 15.10 im only a shorty so need to be about 9st to be in healthy weight range so thats what Im aiming for but at the moment thats seems like a dream.
In terms of getting the time off work I really dont want to have the time as sick time because i want to have a record with no sick days. The NHS have rightly so become very strict with sick time and work it out on a score basis. I want to keep my score at 0 so that if i have to have time off for flu or something then my score wont be too bad. (hope that makes sense lol)
Rose- Im really looking forward to our journey will be lovely to have people to share it with. Good luck with the holiday pre-op bit, Im sure you will do fine but talk about timing lolxx

Mecca123

truffle? said:
Mecca -really good luck with your upcoming surgery!.
Michelle-I currently weigh about 15.10 im only a shorty so need to be about 9st to be in healthy weight range so thats what Im aiming for but at the moment thats seems like a dream.
In terms of getting the time off work I really dont want to have the time as sick time because i want to have a record with no sick days. The NHS have rightly so become very strict with sick time and work it out on a score basis. I want to keep my score at 0 so that if i have to have time off for flu or something then my score wont be too bad. (hope that makes sense lol)
Rose- Im really looking forward to our journey will be lovely to have people to share it with. Good luck with the holiday pre-op bit, Im sure you will do fine but talk about timing lolxx

Hi thanks just had phone call my forward my op to next Tuesday scary but can't wait to done and dusted so start exercising