• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

totally devastated.

sammy447

Well, had some really bad news today. Having to postpone my gastric sleeve op until 30th May. Was meant to be flying out this sunday, but had to go to doctor today after being in pain all night, now on antibiotics and in agony. Doc said either bad urine infection or my appendix starting to play up, so on speaking to Cosmetic Bliss they said i will need to put it off, better to be safe than sorry.

they have been brilliant with me and couldnt do enough to help me, im just soooooo devastated. Got my head around I was going this weekend and was totally ready for it. Only another 3 1/2 weeks, but just feel so ill at the moment, it seems like an eternity away.

Away for early night

Samantha x:cry:

Sam keep your chin up. You have another 3 1/2 weeks in which to recover and get your strength back up. It will fly by... Get well soon sweetheart x

Sorry you are feeling so ill, and that you have had to postpone your sleeve. You will need that extra time to recover properly in readiness for your op.

I really hope that it passes quickly for you and that you start to feel better soon.

Oh no, how disappointing. Time will fly and you will have that extra couple of weeks to get yourself fit and strong ready for the surgery.
Chin up!
Lynne x

I feel for you Sammy, but its better to be treated and get yourself well, than to get there and the op be cancelled because your to ill. Time will fly, at least you know its definatly going to be done in the next few weeks xx

I'm really sorry to hear you're not feeling well, as everyone says try to concentrate on getting better and stronger, at least by going with CB they have been great about changing the date (that's who I've decided to go with, just waiting for them to get back to me with a date) and I'm sure the next couple of weeks will fly by, take care and get plenty of rest.
Wendyx

Last edited:
So sorry. I understand you must be disappointed. But these few weeks are going to whizz by and it'll be your special day in no time. In the mean time I hope you feel much better very soon xx

Thanks so much everyone. Im still very sore today, but feeling more realistic and not so upset about the op, it aint the end of the world, im still getting it and as you say 3 1/2 weeks will fly by, was just all a shock yesterday and couldnt believe what was happening. Cant thank Cosmetic Bliss enough though for their help and support also. hopefully i will be on the mend soon. Thanks everyone xx

Well, had some really bad news today. Having to postpone my gastric sleeve op until 30th May. Was meant to be flying out this sunday, but had to go to doctor today after being in pain all night, now on antibiotics and in agony. Doc said either bad urine infection or my appendix starting to play up, so on speaking to Cosmetic Bliss they said i will need to put it off, better to be safe than sorry.

they have been brilliant with me and couldnt do enough to help me, im just soooooo devastated. Got my head around I was going this weekend and was totally ready for it. Only another 3 1/2 weeks, but just feel so ill at the moment, it seems like an eternity away.

Away for early night

Samantha x:cry:

getwellsoonflowers.gif

sorry you wernt feeling well and hope things are getting better now :)

it really will fly by! imagine you get a chance to loose a little more on the pre-op ;)

take care x

So sorry to hear that - just back from my op with Cosmetic Bliss - will be worth the wait of a couple of weeks to be really well before you go. Dont worry they are brilliant and will all be worth the wait xxxx

Hope you feel better soon. It won't be long now. x

Ah Sammy! You must be the lady I will be flying out to Brno with! I have just arranged it today as they had a cancellation. I hope you are feeling better now. Only one week until we start the pre op diet! It will go very quick I suspect. I'm excited about becoming a sleever! See you at the airport x

hey juney, just pm'd you on the other website lol. yip will be me and you together hon.... it will fly by hopefully x

Back