• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tough love needed!!!!!

becky2123

Help!!!!

I've lost nearly 8 stone but have put on 9lb in the past 2 months!!!!!

I've separated from my husband and have been comfort eating!

I need a good arse kicking so please feel free I'm gonna book an appointment for a band fill ASAP as I only have 5.5 in mine

I feel really miserable about it and so mad at myself!!

No need for an arse kicking maybe a hug instead! You have said why you have gained and you know what you need to do at least you have recognised the problem and come here for support by getting a fill should help with the physical side you may need support with the emotional side of things
I wish you luck

Definitely a big old hug! 9lb is more than sortable! You can do this step away from the chocolate x

Becky, you have come to the right place.

8 Stone is an impressive amount to lose, but if you continue down this route of eating, in 2 years you will have put it ALL back on.

Hugs that your marraige has ended (assuming that it is not something you want), but look at this as a new beginning. I have gone through a divorce myself, and I can defiately say that my ex and I are in much better places now that we ever were, and we were together for 20 odd years. Try not to dwell on where things went wrong, who's fault it appears to be, and focus on the here and now.

What are you going to do today? A walk to burn off the frustrations, the tears?
What are you going to eat today? A high protein low calorie tasty nutritional meal?

Obviously I don't know the whole situation, but atm, you are the priority and bad health whether emotional or physical will not help you deal with the future.

Good luck, and post later today to let us know how this ONE day has gone.

Stop right now! 9lb could be off in a couple of weeks. You need to be kind to yourself right now. Make you the number one priority ....and you need to look good now your single again ;-)

Joking aside. I have been through an unwanted separation and divorce and it nearly killed me. But we all get there. Good luck love. Keep in touch

I've now put on 12lb and can't seem to stop!!!

I don't know what's happening to me

I feel like such a fool

I'm going through so much stuff with my ex I've had to leave my job because of him and am in such a mess

So sorry your having such a bad time. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. You can focus on your weight when you feel better x

it seems your ex is a bit of an arse if you've had to leave your job, in that case take a long hard look in the mirror and give yourself a bloody good talking too, don't let this beat you, you're stronger than you think and you know whats happening and why, don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you fall apart!!! You're doing this for you, yes you are going through every emotion in the book right now but one day at a time and you will see that light at the end of the tunnel. You're in charge of your own destiny, fulfill your dreams and live life to the max you're worth it. xxx

I had a complete defill in April then refilled in July, cant find restriction and put on a stone and a half. :(
Feel your pain

Definitely no kicking needed - I lost 12 stone and then put 1 stone back on after a relationship break up - it's coming off again now.

The beauty of the band is that the tools will always be at your disposal when you need them. You know how to lose weight as you've already done so well - just a case of re-focusing when you're ready :)

So the 9lb I put on is now 24lb!!!

How have I let this happen??

I've recently found out that I'm pregnant,8 weeks now,and am not sure I'm going ahead with it.

I'm not ready to have a baby,my body's not ready and I've only been with my current partner 5 months and he's 10 years my junior!!!

I'm feeling seriously low right now! I've got an appointment this afternoon at the clinic to discuss my options!!

Happy hugs coming your way sweetness :) do what's right for you and once your feeling brighter the weight will fall back into place I promise x x x x

Big big hugs don't worry about the weight just focus on yourself. Put you first and talk through all your options. X X

Well you seem to be in a pretty **** situation, but I'm not going to say don't worry about the weight and concentrate on you because the weight is part of you.

So, let's be logical. You know you're putting on weight. Presumably you know what you're doing that is causing this increase? Bigger portions? Hitting the junk food? etc. You've said you're doing it because you're comfort eating so that's the angle you need to tackle. You know, I know, we all know that food won't solve your problems. You'll have a momentary feeling of gratification when you have it in your mouth and then hours and days of self-disgust when you see the scale go up.

So what you need to do is find something else to comfort you. What non-food treats do you like? For instance I love a hot bath with a nice bath bomb or melt and I find an hour in a hot bath filled with something nice and a good book relaxes me. What do you love? If it's shoes - go buy a pair. If it's baths, get yourself some nice stuff and go have one everyday. If it's movies, watch one with a healthy snack. Dare I say it, long walks out in nature also put things into perspective in a way that stewing at home never does.

In essence - replacement. Find a comfort to replace the comfort that food is for you. It sounds like you have a lot of sorting out to do at the moment and I wish you all the best in that :)

Sundown your great!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

eeek that sounds rough, try not to be too hard on yourself, and if you cant eat right then just try to do damage control! hope things look up, xx

I am sorry for your troubles at the moment. Take time to look after yourself and do what I'd right to you. You have lost weight and I am sure once your in a better place you will continue to get the weight under control. Take care of yourself and am sending healing thought to keep you safe.

Back