• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tucks

Emma2206

As anybody gone on to have a tummy tuck after being banded ? I have lost 7 and a half stone , had 4 babies and two of them were a twin pregnancy , so pretty safe to say my stomach area looks like something out of a melted wax work disaster ! Seriously considering surgery ( if I can work out a way of paying for it ) but my questions are : Is it worth it Do they keep your band in situ How quick was your recovery time - I have 4 kids and work nights

Hi Emma,

Yep I had a tummy tuck 2yrs after my banding - very worth it.

Had mine done in Belgium and had a reasonable experience - aftercare wasn't great.

I've since had a different procedure in Poland and these guys also did Tummy Tucks - wish I'd gone there as they were vastly superior on both facilities and price (UK Surgeon too)

My band was kept in situ - recovery time to being back up and about was around 7-10 days.

Best of luck with it :)

I had tt 18 months after band. My band was repositioned as it was protruding (you could see the port coming out as I laid down).
Had band here and TT in Hungary. (I am Hungarian). Also had breast uplift.
Was worth it. I paid reasonable price.

Back