• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two weeks today

Sarahxxx

I'm two weeks out today , I started eating FOOD yesterday and it's been ok not feel much restriction but just having small very small meals but now wanna start running again can't wait to get back on my tread mill and start running the pounds off so gonna start tomorrow now got few days food in me and the energy :) just gonna do ten mins see how I feel and take it from there , update tomorrow :) xx

Take it steady Angel, love and hugs xxx

Hi there, I would go easy on the exercise, you wont be healed fully inside yet.

There is no speed race for this and you should allow your body adequate time to recover. The full effect of anesthetic will still be in your system and you will feel tired more quickly, it can take up to six weeks to fully go and you need to allow the muscles in your abdomen to heal before pushing it too far.:rolleyes:

I feel your enthusiasm hun, but you need to take it a bit slow. I too, am missing my kickboxing classes. Yesterday my alarm went off to remind me to get dressed and go, and I nearly cried. Pathetic, I know.
Take it easy, maybe just start off with walks to the local park :)

Back