• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Underwear - best support

Lincs Lass

Having lost over 4 stone I have a roll of loose skin appearing - and it will only get 'worse'

Has anybody found a range of support knickers they could recommend as I have clothes I can fit in to if it wasn't for this loose 'bulge'. Xx

Asda do a body sculpt range that I love. And ebay have some things.

Marks and Spencers do a wide range - I am in their size 12s and they fit and feel great.

I'm still in my size 32 sloggies!! though I do admit that i have shrunk them quite a bit with repeated tumble drying & they are the only things left from my original wardrobe now. I am also ashamed to say I like my big pants :eek: but it is something I do need to address as they are now quite baggy on me. I just have no idea where to start looking and at what size to start at! This clothes shopping lark is quite alien to me :D x

Last edited:
Matalan do a good range and very reasonable price.
Avoid primark I got some from there they nearly cut me in half lol

Ardyss Body Magic range.

Expensive, but totally worth it IMO.

You will have to find your local agent (not available in shops), and I strongly recommend not buying off ebay (even though I'm linking you to one there to show you, lol), as they really need to make sure that you get the right size, but I tell you what, those babies will suck it in and hold it in! :D

The model I have is like the one on the link, and it's great because:
a) it has hooks and eyes on the inside leg and crotch, and (once you get the hang of it), it means you can go to the toilet without taking off all your clothes, always a bonus, I find, lol.
b) One thing I don't like about corselettes is that they usually are all in one, this one is underbust so you can wear your own bras with it.
c) the fact it's shorts means it helps prevent inner-thigh chafing.
d) There are 3 rows of front hooks so you can adjust it tighter or looser as needed.
e) The straps are removable
f) I swear that with time, it does help remoulding your fatty bits a bit!

Finally, for me, with my back problems, it is so solid that it does give me some welcome support to my spine, although I realise it's not everyone problem!

The cons are that they are expensive, about £80, that it takes a bit of time to get used to them (although once it's moulded to your shape, it becomes easier!), but to me, these are minor issues compared to the pros!

And no, I don't work for them! :D

Ardyss Body Magic Shaper Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes - Black/Beige 28 - 42 | eBay

Thank you so much for the tips. Must get 'surfing'. X

I have some fantastic undies from ebay which have long legs and the waist goes up to under my bra. they were £3.99 each and the are absolutely fantastic, they make me feel sculptured!!

I'm in some undies from jdwilliams website called magisculpt control briefs. Not the most attractive but they do the job!! That website has all sorts if control underwear. The Gok Wan stuff is nice.

Is it possible we could have a rogues gallery of the passion killing underwear that is the preferred choice ,Ladies only please!!

Is it possible we could have a rogues gallery of the passion killing underwear that is the preferred choice ,Ladies only please!!

Ooooo no. Equality and all that :p

Whoop woo size 22 marksies nickers!!
I can bin those 33/34 sloggies now! Yesss :)

I love primark ones I have all of them and wear them everyday, and cheap, I just get a size bigger than I am.

Back