• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

up a size

If Caren has gone for any of these options I hope she doesn't keep sliding off her seat, & the waiters don't put her out with the leftovers. Not good for the moral. :eek: :eek:

who needs comedy clubs when you can log on here! sooooooo good for the soul this site!!!!! hope you are having a good night Caren and your mum too xxx

hahahaha this was a treat to come home to, we had a lovely meal at Frankie and Bennys then went bingo, thanks soooooo much everyone, i love you lot!! :grouphugg:

Glad you had a nice time, hunnie & that you didn't get arrested for indecency :eek: Good job you didn't take fashion tips from us, lol :D

I think we should all have a mass meet and all come in bin bags :) I would love that!!!!!

Can you imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

It would be amazing!!!! Hahahaha

Which is your police station of preference????? We would DEFINITELY end up there with public indecency charges .... especially if we take Brian's advice. :D:D

As long as my council will let me have enough of the clear bin bags for everybody

Saucy!!! What would your wife say!!!:eek:

looks like we've been beaten to it
bag.jpg

As long as my council will let me have enough of the clear bin bags for everybody

now now, its not fair to make the other revellers sick!

WOW!!!!
When I'm that thin I wont mind wearing just a bin bag:D:D:D:D

Back