• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Gaelic Girl 23/09/11

Hope things get sorted for you soon love x

Get well soon Allie. I hope they find a way to get rid of your gallbladder and the stone. xx

Hi Guys
Just to give you an update. I contacted Raigmore hospital this morning to see where I was on the list and lo and behold the surgeon there doesn't seem to think my op is urgent and it will be at least 4 to 6 weeks before i get it. He is away and won't be back in the country until 4th October! I contacted the lovely Kath( SENIOR BARIATRIC NURSE) at Manchester and she agrees this is totally unacceptable as this stone could cause a blockage.Kath had spoken to Mr Ammori and he would do it but I don't have medical insurance or Bupa healthcare and my GP says it's unlikely my PCT will fund it. So latest is my GP and Kath are trying to contact my local surgeon and PCT to look at funding or a referral to Glasgow. I can't believe two hopitals say it's urgent and the one that's carrying out the surgery says it's not! I'm losing the will here xxx Sorry for the moan and the offload just can't seem to move forward xx

That is awful the pain is bad!!! Got my fingers crossed they get you sorted soon ((((((hugs))))))

UPDATE ON GAELIC GIRL

Wee update on Allie...she has finally had word that she is to go down to Glasgow for surgery but won't get a definate date until after tuesday.
Hopefully it will be soon and I'll be able to pay her a visit while she is here.
I'll update as soon as I hear anything.

Hope you're sorted soon Ali xx

Back