• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting for Surgery Date

^^ this!

I can't really comment on the LRD - I had 4 days notice for my op. I did do my best and lost 7lbs in those 4 days (water weight), but was enough for surgery to go ahead.

Good luck :)

Distractions are key and remember why you are doing this...it really gets easier after day 3/4

Hi - great news you have your date. I'm having a sleeve on 11.11.16 and a good few days into the milk diet. It's tough going isn't it but stay focused on the end result! Come and join us in the November surgery group. Not long til losers bench.

Good luck for today MrsN keep us updated xxx

^^ this!

I can't really comment on the LRD - I had 4 days notice for my op. I did do my best and lost 7lbs in those 4 days (water weight), but was enough for surgery to go ahead.

Good luck :)
Wow Puddytats that must have been a surprise. I see you are doing very well despite short notice I am inspired and cant wait until I start dropping the weight after surgery.

Today is day 11 of LRD and TOM comes nicely on time (ugh). On day four I weighed and had lost 11lb by day eight I lost a further 1lb gonna wait until tomorrow to weigh again. Milk is driving me mad. For the first time in my life (and not related to pregnancy ) I just want a piece of chicken or salmon. I can have salad a well as milk , so I put jalapeno peppers in it to satisfy the cravings. Not sure if I can have them but they were lovely.

Omg how did I miss that you're on your LRD?! I'm so bloody behind with these forums lately. What date is your op and a huge well done on the 12lb lost so far x
Hey Starryeyed

Its not you its me. I have not been on that often. My surgery is on November 15th. My goodness you are doing so well. I myself have just been trying to catch up with everyone and my goodness everybody is doing fantastic.

Wow Puddytats that must have been a surprise. I see you are doing very well despite short notice I am inspired and cant wait until I start dropping the weight after surgery.

Headspin comes to mind! Was a nightmare! But no time to think, which had pros and cons!

Ohh WLS warriors I like it @starryeyed - we should get t-shirts ;)
You'll be on the losers bench before you know it @paulam x

You will :) I've done nothing except stick to the rules and try and keep the faith the times when it seems to slow down or stop. It's a big change to believe you will lose weight and it will work this time so at the risk of sounding totally cheesy, trust yourself and your WLS tool ;) x

Never stuck to anything so rigid before (except the jalapenos) - craving for salmon and chicken has gone and felt so much better today. Roll on day twelve. :)

@puddytats just seen you did the LRD for just a few days, I'm in the same situation Althoughhave 7 days notice and am worried it won't be long enough but guessing it can be done still make a difference?

@puddytats just seen you did the LRD for just a few days, I'm in the same situation Althoughhave 7 days notice and am worried it won't be long enough but guessing it can be done still make a difference?
Hi Chill - My friend done LRD for 7 days and she was absolutely fine.

Back