• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

i'm having none of it, you all sound like lovely young ladies x

Yes we all very nice young ladies x x

Sarah i am at least two of those three names you just called us (lovely young ladies) and i think it's the first & last one... lol...

Now Lisa .........<<<says nothing - runs fast>>> is a different kettle of fish lol

(ps, not really loves ya Lisa cant wait for me coffee break tomoz xx)

I nearly did a raunchy jig in the middle of the living room thinking it was part of my initiation ceremony. lol.

Will be taking a hiatus from the group...

See you guys around shortly.

Thanks

Rachael
x

Dont be gone to long we will miss ya :wave_cry:

you still coming to the meeting on Monday????

Not i wont be coming to meetings for a while...you can still contact me on facebook and stuff if you want to.

thanks hun
xxxx

Oh dear. Why? you're the only tall person I could relate to - especially as you evidently love shoes as much as I do. Who else is going to make me feel normal height?!!! lol

It was lovely to meet you albeit briefly. I hope all is well in NaughtyPuppy land.

Take care xx

Hope everything is ok with you hun, as sam said dont be a stranger and come back soon and next time dont use big words i had to look it up on google, I am blonde you no. i thought you was saying you had a hernia :D

I am just a bit upset and need a little break from the site for a while...(posting tonight so i can answer people lol)

xx

I will do. You are an inspiration as you are tall like me xx

I hope life makes a right turn for the better soon :hug99:

Lol...its ok...just stuff lol :D
xxx

Mz Twig are you going to grace us with your presence on Monday?

Looking forward to the meeting Monday. Will be the last one for my old banger as it is mortally ill and will be going to Rover heaven at the end of the month ... Just hope i get a new one before the April meet :) x

Back