• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weekly weigh in starts today

Omg I'm such a scatterbrain!! Haha I will hun :) so so tired this week and I think the news of Robin Williams has really got to me too, god love him xx

Oh Stacey, sorry you're not managing to keep your food down, I have felt sick a couple of times, but never actually been sick. I feel for you, I cry loads when I'm sick, get myself into a right mess. I don't know why I can't be sick now though. Odd.

It's not all the time, just randomly and seems to go in phases. I can go days without being sick and then it comes in little waves... Yesterday was funny, I was sick after protein shake breakfast - not all of it, just some of it came up, fine after shake, ham and cheese lunch and then sick after chicken at dinner... I have a feeling they'll try and stick me back on liquids for a few days, that's what happened a month or so back - something about my esophagus going into spasm from solid food!

I have no regrets though, there's no way I'd ever have lost the weight without the op and after yesterday's throwing up I'm down another 400g/1lb.

Today's weight 116.6kg

Maybe a couple of days on fluids will be good for you. I hope it gets sorted for you soon. xx

Thanks Terri. I've realised I'm kind of on a mixture of liquids and softer foods again. It's what I've naturally been selecting.

I went to Ping Pong dim sum with my sister for lunch yesterday and had Vietnamese prawn rolls, I was so full after 2 of them and they were tiny and I realised it was because they were solid food. I came home and had a protein shake throughout the afternoon because I wasn't going to reach my targets but it's so frustrating, a few weeks back I was on solids and 90g protein and now I'm struggling again.

Oh well, barium test on Wednesday so hopefully they'll figure it out!

I'm going to go to the gym this morning, everything is heading south!

On a positive, I'm off on a beach holiday with my girlfriends in a couple of weeks and all of my swimwear is now falling off and too big including size 18 bottoms that were always too small!!! I've missed the chance to ever wear them! I've just got a River Island bikini in a size 16 off eBay for £8. It's high waisted and kind of 1960's pin up style so will hold my tummy skin in place!

I've officially stalled. I am fluctuating between 116.3 - 116.6kg. I'm outside the gym now having not gone for a little while as I was so knackered but after starting feroglobin iron tablets 10 day's ago I feel I can give it a good go today.

I'm planning 20 min cross trainer (1.5km run on level 7 interval training), 20 min bike (5km level 6 interval training) 10 min rowing (2km, level 6, great for arms and tummy) so, now I've said I'm doing it on here and have already committed to my fitness pal I have to do it! Off I go...

Hope it kick starts me out of the stall, I must lose more weight! So much more to go!

I've officially stalled. I am fluctuating between 116.3 - 116.6kg. I'm outside the gym now having not gone for a little while as I was so knackered but after starting feroglobin iron tablets 10 day's ago I feel I can give it a good go today.

I'm planning 20 min cross trainer (1.5km run on level 7 interval training), 20 min bike (5km level 6 interval training) 10 min rowing (2km, level 6, great for arms and tummy) so, now I've said I'm doing it on here and have already committed to my fitness pal I have to do it! Off I go...

Hope it kick starts me out of the stall, I must lose more weight! So much more to go!

Hey hun how did your barium go? X

Hi Soph, I'm going back in next couple of weeks for an endoscopy with Mr Mannur, they have found a diverticulum (kink, pouch, thing that shouldn't be there) on the left of my esophagus somewhere on the way down that's apparently causing the vomiting and I have acid reflux too! Oh well, will be fixed soon.

My stall is driving me INSANE. I feel stuck.

Today I'm 115.9kg, goodbye 116's. I am officially out of my stall even if it's only by 400g. It's a start! I was quite low carb for me yesterday and went to gym on Monday for over an hour so I'll eat low carb and gym today and hopefully will be back on track! Saying that, I just had granola for breakfast...opps.

Hi Soph, I'm going back in next couple of weeks for an endoscopy with Mr Mannur, they have found a diverticulum (kink, pouch, thing that shouldn't be there) on the left of my esophagus somewhere on the way down that's apparently causing the vomiting and I have acid reflux too! Oh well, will be fixed soon.

My stall is driving me INSANE. I feel stuck.

Hey hun. I'm so glad they know what it is. What will they need to do to fix that?

I bet it is however I see you are now just out of it. I have been pretty much stuck for 3 weeks. Only moved 4lbs but now it won't shift again. Feel like crying but spoke to dietitians and they said don't worry and asked if clothes feel looser which they do as I've dropped a size. Apparently it's normal! Xx

I've stalled out again in the 115kg region. It's so disheartening as I'm doing my exercise, protein, calorie counting, sleep, water, vitamins etc. My clothes are getting loser and I got a size 16 skirt last week but my god I need the scales to move!

I'm starting to think about irrational things like taking orlistat with my sleeve or going back on liquids for a while, don't know why my mind creeps in this direction and I won't follow through but just feeling a bit frustrated and stuck.

Off to Mallorca on Wednesday for a few nights and there won't be any scales hopefully I'll get over it!

I've stalled out again in the 115kg region. It's so disheartening as I'm doing my exercise, protein, calorie counting, sleep, water, vitamins etc. My clothes are getting loser and I got a size 16 skirt last week but my god I need the scales to move! I'm starting to think about irrational things like taking orlistat with my sleeve or going back on liquids for a while, don't know why my mind creeps in this direction and I won't follow through but just feeling a bit frustrated and stuck. Off to Mallorca on Wednesday for a few nights and there won't be any scales hopefully I'll get over it!

I'm three weeks out and last week dropped wait for it 1lb!!! It is my TOTM but it's still incredibly frustrating although my clothes look like sacks! I know how you feel!! I've upped my calories as was only having about 200 a day so I'm hoping that helps! Have a lovely holiday! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh my - I am so glad my scales are in the loft x

OMG no scale victory alert - I'm sitting here on an Easy Jet plane and the seatbelt not only fits, I had to tighten it and I'm within my seat, arm rest down OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't believe it!!! Mallorca here I come!!! Woooohooo

OMG no scale victory alert - I'm sitting here on an Easy Jet plane and the seatbelt not only fits, I had to tighten it and I'm within my seat, arm rest down OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't believe it!!! Mallorca here I come!!! Woooohooo

Have a great time!!

I've never known what it's like to fit in a plane seat properly! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That is a brilliant milestone - and on my wish list. Have a fantastic time xx

Have an amazing time hun. Catch up when you're back x

Back