• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weekly weigh in starts today

The skin is like a reward for the loss! Looking good Stacey.

Thanks all, I can see it but not as much ad I'd like to! Must keep going! Aren't minds funny things... X

You can really tell Stacey. How many pounds is that lost?

Today's weight 109kg :) 38kg down! 1lb off 6 stone... I'm trying to get 6 stone off for 6 month post op weigh in on 30th October and I think I'll get there!

You definitely will get there Stacey. You're doing great. X

Stacey you look amazing!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello lovely people

Firstly, apologies for being so useless - I know I have private messages to respond to and I will get there. Things have gone a bit mad for me.

It's been super busy at work as it's art season so it's exhibition opening after opening, art fairs, private views etc and I know it sounds exciting and glamorous and it would be if I was going for fun but I'm not, it's for work and work = best behaviour and work. I am exhausted after several weeks of huge hours and I'm tired.
My weightloss has stalled this week. I'm still on 39kg down. It's my 6 month surgiversary tomorrow.

I've had quite bad back pain then in moved to my hip. Have had a few sleepless nights etc and wonder if it's my body realigning? I've been doing stretching, massages, hot water bottles etc with little relief so have been taking co codamol which has helped but makes me zoned out and constipated.

Arghhhh I'm a sea of negativity today. Cutting down my antidepressants was a bad idea. I upped them again yesterday and can't wait to feel better. I'm sick of being exhausted and crying for no reason. I miss my sister.

Stacey. Do what you need to, to look after yourself. That's the most important thing. Take care of your mood as a priority cause once we get caught up in that grey fog we can't make the right decisions for ourselves.

Hope to hear your back to your usual positive self soon babe.....though no pressure there as you are always such a great support on here....but want you to feel better xxxxx (Huggs)

Stacey, hope things start to improve. It's not long now until you go out to NZ to visit is it?

Hi ladies,

Well...I'm starting to feel back to me. I BROKE UP WITH THE IDIOT!!! Last night! Then I got glammed up and went out, no tears around here it's time to move forward and now I'm free to do that.

It's only 50 sleeps until I leave for NZ and work is really busy until then including a trip up to Edinburgh. I'm excited because after I've finished working I'll get the train to Aberdeen for the weekend to visit one of my best friend's and her gorgeous 5 year old daughter.

I've realised as long as you have little things to look forward to life keeps moving. Now I'm single I'm so excited, I have all these plans and the ex didn't feature in any of my visions for myself and in my dreams I'm happy!

Weightloss has stalled but I think it's lack of exercise, not enough protein and too much booze so I'm off to the gym now and planning on not drinking for November I need to get off as much as I can before I see my parents, I want them to be incredibly proud of me!

So, here's me celebrating single life last night.... So much fun! He never came out with me anyway so being out and not having to report into a control freak was liberating.

ForumRunner_20141102_100927.jpg

Hi ladies, Well...I'm starting to feel back to me. I BROKE UP WITH THE IDIOT!!! Last night! Then I got glammed up and went out, no tears around here it's time to move forward and now I'm free to do that. It's only 50 sleeps until I leave for NZ and work is really busy until then including a trip up to Edinburgh. I'm excited because after I've finished working I'll get the train to Aberdeen for the weekend to visit one of my best friend's and her gorgeous 5 year old daughter. I've realised as long as you have little things to look forward to life keeps moving. Now I'm single I'm so excited, I have all these plans and the ex didn't feature in any of my visions for myself and in my dreams I'm happy! Weightloss has stalled but I think it's lack of exercise, not enough protein and too much booze so I'm off to the gym now and planning on not drinking for November I need to get off as much as I can before I see my parents, I want them to be incredibly proud of me! So, here's me celebrating single life last night.... So much fun! He never came out with me anyway so being out and not having to report into a control freak was liberating.
Stacy although I don't know the ins and outs of your relationship probs. Well done for standing up for yourself and moving positively along I just love your spirit with life this is what i want to be aiming towards deal with it , draw a line under it and move on. Nothing is worst when you have a partner who is not on your level or has same outlook on life. Your an inspiration and such a pretty young girl. Im sure your parents are going to be so proud if you too! How exciting Nz wish I was you. Im getting excited for my op now and so want to turn my life around for the better. Wishing you all the best with your new life a head how exciting ! X ps glad you enjoyed your drinkies x

I'm sorry Stacey, but that is the best news. I was so sad when I read your posts about how he treated you and even when he improved a little, I still didn't think it was enough.

You're a young, beautiful lady who is starting their life again with a new improved body. You get out there girl and lap up every minute. x

Back