• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weird things you get excited by..............

I can't get over how much lighter my clothes are - no more worries about how heavy my suitcase is when I go on holiday ! It also doesn't take as long to iron clothes and they don't hang off the ironing board and touch the floor !

I can't get over how much lighter my clothes are - no more worries about how heavy my suitcase is when I go on holiday ! It also doesn't take as long to iron clothes and they don't hang off the ironing board and touch the floor !

Sooooooo agree with you on the ironing.
Steph xx

It was kneehigh boots for me too - actually one of the reasons I had the op in the first place LOL. Problem is that now I have a wardrobe full of knee high boots!!!

I'd love to be slim enough to show my tum in public! With a skimpy tee shirt xxx

I'm slightly worried though. With this new-found excitement and ability to buy clothes in "normal" shops I am quickly becoming an addict!!! I bought another new dress tonight...........I had seen it yesterday but it was too expensive. Today I found it in the sale for twenty quid!! Woohoo!!!!

Haha not sure my bank would agree!!!! ;-)

i have never bought from asda before, and yesterday i bought a size 24 pair of jeans, and had to take them back and get a 22, i couldnt believe it! But i also tried a lovely military jacket on in a 24 and it wouldnt fit properly.........hey ho

I can relate to this as I recently brought a cardigan, maxi dress and jacket from ASDA in a size 24. I was soooooooooooooo excited as I never brought from them before either and also the three items were less than £40. One item would cost that in EVANS.

Ah Meggie, this is a lovely thread. Looking forward to seeing you in your new sexy clothes.

Boots are on mind too, in the horsey set, Dubarry boots are the in thing and I could never wear them as they wouldnt fit. I had to do with Huntress wellies (called that cause the are larger round the calf than the Hunters), but I can guarantee I am gonna get myself some Dubarrys.

The are quite expensive so the are on my Christmas list.

I also want a swede jacket with tassles, never seen one in the shops but when I am at goal, I will start frantically looking.

You will do Mary... keep going for it... much love xxx

Ah, bless you Meggie - I can just imagine you in the shop hugging those boots, did anyone see you?

Top Shop clothes are cool aren't the, no wonder you are happy, well done! x

Haha EmergingButterfly was there when I was hugging them!!!

I guess its time for some up-to-date pics as my head has started catching up with my body and is finally accepting that I have lost a fair bit of weight, and look really different!!! I'm getting my gladrags on this weekend so I'll sort out some pics!!

Hey Meggie,

Well done on getting to the size 16, and I hope you enjoy them....but don't get carried away because the size 14 and beyond is only around the corner!!!

I never even dreamed I could get to a size 16 and here I am size 8-10 top and 10-12 bottom!!!

Back