• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I am here !

I don't feel so great, tonight the fluid is now making me want to gag, and I am still so gassy, and stomach pain, I have been given soluble paracetamol which is really horrible. Soup taste to salty. So having a bad evening, don't know what to do with myself x

I was like this at first too, couldnt stomach anything really, everthing tasted strong or too sweet etc. Just try sipping water or NAS, I was just about ok with NAS Vimto, very weak. It does pass though, the paracetamol liquid is sooooo gross, I put up with the pain after the first day as it was so mingin! You will feel better soon hun.....honest :D XXX

Hope you soon feel better Angel, you have done so well to get this far and as Jacqui (Dotty) says... it's going to get better for you... loving hugs precious... it'll be worth it!
Take special care xxx

Hi glad everything has gone well, heres hoping for a speedy and comfortable recovery.

My second night was awful too with the pain and feeling uncomfortable. I remember answering a text from Kelly and was feeling all sorry for myself.

I had the soluble paracetemol once and couldn't take anymore :yuk: After that I suffered through the pain instead.

Hey CB, glad it went well, now rest upn and recover

Hi guys well I slept on and off, don't sleep great ony back and both sides are still a little too tender! They have said I may go home today, I am still a little iffy with that but it is probably for the best! Get back to the land of the living, well thanks for all your support I definately needed it yesterday ! I think you feel pretty good after the op, so they have you running around then second day, reality hits. But hopefully now the only way is down !!! Xxx

:)You're sounding good this morning CB-despite lack of sleep:)
Yes I think your go home & get on with it is for the best even though it may seem a little daunting
Keep in touch-you're on the bypass team bench nowx

hi huni. glad your feeling ok, sometimes you feel fine at first, then after a few days it catches up with you, which is why its important to rest when u get home, other wise you will feel really rough later on. dont forget, look after YOU, and only YOU. good luck and big hugs xxx

Hi CB, glad you're doing well and are on the reoad to recovery.
Is Mr Koak the tall chinese looking guy? If it is I saw him at my first appointment in August and have a date for surgery with him in Feb. He seemed so nice when I first met him, hope its the same guy as I was really put at ease by him.

Hi yes it is, he is wonderful, actually everybody at Homerton was wonderful, I had to ring up the dietician on Thursday as I can't tolerate anything milky, they were so nice and gave me different options dnd good advice, you really are in safe hands I can't rate them high enough. Good luck for February xx

Back