• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I am here !

Well just to let you know, I am on the losers bench!! Feel fine apart from being a little sore, water is making me gag, but sugar free vimto is great. My liver was lovely and surgeon was amazing. Just on paracetamol for pain, I have a temp but I can't moan. Thank you Mr Koak you are a star xc

:)That's brill news CB:)

I've moved up for you(how is your OH doing?)

He is back in hospital, got an infection and dehydrated, haven't spoken to him do not know what I'd going on. Will find out tomorrow xx

well done huni, concentrate on yourself now, and let him do the same, you need all your energy to help you now. rest and recover. weve all moved up the bench. hugs xx

Well done babe, very pleased for you, hope your o/h is ok xxxx
PS did they leave your knickers on?

They did, bloody things not very comfortable, had quite a comfy night, had to have extra painkillers at around two., it's stiffness more than anything, and starting to get wind in shoulder blades.. Did any of you found it difficult to take deep breaths and coughing is a ***** .lol

Glad you're now recovering hun.

Yeah deep breaths hurt when the wind is building up. Do you have deflatine or other wind-ease tablets? They help a lot. And walk around as much as you can - that helps too.

Knickers to all of you !! They gave me some peppermint water that I am sucking through a syringe, just had a shower and bloods done. Am knackered now could sleep for England !! Should be home tomorrow xx

Congratulations and welcome to the Losers' Bench! Take it easy now and I hope both of you are home and doing well soon. xxxx

Back