• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a difference a year makes (pic included)

BlueDiamond

Hiya all ,

Here is as promised a picture of me now with 2lbs to go till goal ( sorry for delay) as the thread states - What a difference a year makes:rolleyes: The Black cat dress I have on in the picture is a size 10/12 where as the white top on the left is a 26.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thanks in advance for reading xxx

Attachments

• mejulie2.jpg
    mejulie2.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 158
Thank you! Am going through a bit of a crisis of confidence as I go into my month before having it done, and it's posts like these that really remind me why I'm doing it.
You look fantastic and congrats on your achievement. You must feel amazing :)

You look great and, without being rude, you still have big boobs. Thats the one thing i didnt want to go on me! Am 11wks post op and have already gone from an E to a D! Don't want to get much smaller!!!

Blimy!!!! So skinny. Well done.
Lynne x

You look great and, without being rude, you still have big boobs. Thats the one thing i didnt want to go on me! Am 11wks post op and have already gone from an E to a D! Don't want to get much smaller!!!

Yeah I thought about that as well but I have not lost on the cup size at all but have lost 8 Inches from me back:eek:

Wow! I've lost 4 so far but down 2 cups already! Now they almost down to my knees lmao
Bad for a 25yr old!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

u look fantastic. i bet ur really proud of yourself x

Back