• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are you really looking forward to wearing?

Hiya Cowgirl

Yeah i have my bypass tomorrow,trying to stay calm but it isnt working,good job theres no vodka in the house lol.

xx

OMG Di

I'm so excited for you!
Don't be scared, youre about to open the doors to your new life! The slimmer you!

I hope it all goes as well as it can do and I look forward to hearing you're ok!

Take care sweets!
Gina xxxxx

Hiya Cowgirl

Yeah i have my bypass tomorrow,trying to stay calm but it isnt working,good job theres no vodka in the house lol.

xx
Good luck Di try to stay calm just think of all the positives!! look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Thanku for your good luck wishes Gina and Tammy

I really am looking forward to seeing the new me,no going back now.

Let you all know how i get on when i come out

thanx again

xx

Nope, no going back, just forward forward forward! Woop Woop!!!!!

what to wear

I have to agree with the comment earlier that said, just cause they make it in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it. Anyone who visits america can testify to that. By the way I lived there for 17 years, so feel I justified in saying this. For me, I would have to say, that I cant wait to wear a pair of jeans. I never wear trousers or jeans, because personally, I believe that no one over the size 16 looks good in jeans. Have you ever noticed that when you wear ladies plus size clothing, ie Evans or Bon Marche, that the larger the clothes the more shapeless they become????? Most plus size tops are "Square" with no real shape to them. Once you get down to a size 16 or lower, you can start to see the clothes taking shape. I am a long way off of a size 16, I started on this journey a size 22 top and 24 bottom. Currently I can now fit in to some 18 & 20 tops and 22 skirts, so its all heading in the right direction:party0011:. Along with the jeans I would like to wear a skinny ribbed t-shirt. I also would like to look nice in a pin-striped straight skirt. I like the idea of the wedding dress, that was soooooo romantic.
MNL:)

I've got a pair of pyjamas in my draw!

They are tinkerbell PJ's bought for me for Christmas 2006! The are still in the packet! LOL

They are a size 20 but the bottoms are that nylon silky material that will NEVER give 1 mm!!!! Therefore I have never been able to get them on being a size 22/24! So I will be really happy when I get to wear them! Funny isn't it, I'm gonna make that my first goal, to get to wear the Tinkerbell Pj's for Christmas eve 2008!!!!

Please Santa, I'll be such a good girl if I can wear the pyjamas when you visit this year! I'll leave you a whole pack of cookies cos I wont be able to eat them anyway!!!!

Ohh for me its a short skirt, Ive never been able to wear one and I fancy the idea of showing off my legs!
Totaly agree that just because they have it in your size doesnt mean you look good in it, on one of my rare night's out (sniggers!) the amount of ladies that wear too tight clothing with everything bulging out is too much for my eyes!
Size wise at the minute I can fit into 14 jeans depending on the make but would say Im a very comfortable 16, top half a lot bigger Im a 20 but that slowly coming off as well now, whooohoooo!!!

Skinny jeans tucked into boots yey!

We could have a skinny jean day out, the SJ's!

I have never owned a pair of jeans (ANY jeans!) in my life so I guess they will be a must!

My first buy, RED SHOES! :party0011: (I'm currently a size 9 so shoes have always been a problem!!)

I have never owned a pair of jeans (ANY jeans!) in my life so I guess they will be a must!

My first buy, RED SHOES! :party0011: (I'm currently a size 9 so shoes have always been a problem!!)

Hi Ditzy,

I know quite a few people who have gone down in shoe size as they've lost weight! So this maybe easier for you if you do!
Red shoes, mmmmm, Ive got the most gorgeous pair of red patent shoes! I'm just waiting to wear them with a nice dark blue pair of jeans!! Woo hoo!!!

I am looking forward to getting more clothes in my wardrobe as they will be smaller and take up less room and empty space means shopping!

hi i am 6 mth post bypass, 5 stone down.
i am looking forward to getting into primark jeans, i can get in their tops now but the jeans are still slightly out of reach, but getting nearer by the week.

I am looking forward to wearing Hot pants on a night out with the girls lol Oh and knee high boots i have never been able to get a pair that fit my size 9 feet correctly and huge chunky legs so i will be over the moon when i buy my first pair xxx

hi hunny
i am looking foward to wearing NOTHING lol..
it will be great to have that feeling of great confidence in my birthday suit!!!
emmxx

Oh Miss Green, we all want that!
Still, once I'm in the bedroom I don't care about that now, lights, camera, action! lmao!!!!

Back