• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What can I have instead of choc and crap when I get a craving??

Freeze some hi cocoa plain chocolate in small squares,suck one,slowly to get your hit!

Are you a dumper Tammy? I'm not and when I get a craving for chocolate (which isnt often by the way) then the only thing that takes away the craving is chocolate.

I would never eat it in the quantities I did pre op, and although I havent dumped yet, just the fear of it is enough to stop me having too much. A mini treat sized choc is enough for me and hits the spot when nothing else will do.

Yeah I do dump, I haven't pushed my luck tho so I only dump slightly. I dumped off cocoa pops lol, didn't realise they had so much sugar per 100gm.

I can eat small stuff like a jaffa cake or one maryland cookie and i'm ok but two will make me dump slightly so i haven't pushed it.

ST let me tell you what i used to have when i was at one particular diet club...

Very low fat fromage frais, stir in a little bit of sweetener if needed otherwise just add the choc option of your favour to the fromage frais and stir it in well (you dont make it with the water, just the powder).. I used to have a couple of spoons of that on the plate with some chopped fruit to dunk in it. Blooming delish it was/is xxx

Back