• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat today SLEEVIES?

Today
B = 1 soft boiled egg it was lovely :)
L = chedders and toast and half a banana
T = quorn mince, carrot, turnip in gravy and tinned tomatoes. Yes it does sound horrible with gravy and tomatoes but is really nice and a slimming world recipe my mam likes to make :)
S = glass of hot milk before bed x

Hahaha just realised it sounds as if I had bread toast, chedders and toast is just sliced cheddar on like Melba toast x

1/2 cup of runny pouring yogurt
1/2 cup of thinned down tomato soup
1/2 cup tea with skimmed milk
1/2 cup thinned down tomato soup
1.5 litres of water with NAS black currant squash
I am getting lots of trapped wind feels like indigestion, no pain, just discomfort. Any tips? Sipping peppermint water slowly.
1 week post op feeling good but although taking milpar morning & evening have only managed a rabbit dropping - sorry to be graphic. Should I be worried at this stage?
Everything is so new to me but love this feeling of not feeling hungry when on a diet. Having to make myself sit & try to eat. Weird sensation!
Thx for posts on this subject as it is helping me see how people are progressing through the various post op stages.
Well done guys.
Xx

Bellydancer57 said:
1/2 cup of runny pouring yogurt
1/2 cup of thinned down tomato soup
1/2 cup tea with skimmed milk
1/2 cup thinned down tomato soup
1.5 litres of water with NAS black currant squash
I am getting lots of trapped wind feels like indigestion, no pain, just discomfort. Any tips? Sipping peppermint water slowly.
1 week post op feeling good but although taking milpar morning & evening have only managed a rabbit dropping - sorry to be graphic. Should I be worried at this stage?
Everything is so new to me but love this feeling of not feeling hungry when on a diet. Having to make myself sit & try to eat. Weird sensation!
Thx for posts on this subject as it is helping me see how people are progressing through the various post op stages.
Well done guys.
Xx

For the trapped wind just what your doing and regular walks even just stand and rock. As for constipation the anaesthetic puts you bowel to sleep so the first one can take quite a while lol. So just keep doing what your doing. You are doing great so far and it's a great feeling not being hungry isn't it :) x

Do you get a lot of pain still eating certain foods, and how long does it take from eating to knowing its not right.

Yes I do. About five minutes or less. Probably three minutes. Mostly vegetables like broccoli and to a lesser extent, cabbage. Oh and chewy meat like burgers and steaks, which I avoid like the plague.

Today I was out at an all day study day. Breakfast was my usual muesli and blueberries.

Lunch was a soup made by the hostess of the study day: vegetables, with added beans and barley, and fresh peas, all pureed. I know exactly what was in it because the hostess was nervous about making the soup, so asked me to complete making it. I had a quarter of a bowl and had a bit of pain so stopped. Probably the beans and barley which I have had trouble with elsewhere in other dishes.

Today
B = soft boiled egg
L = chicken with mash
T = one slice of toast with egg mixed with salad cream, the toast went down fine :)
S = maybe hot choc later x

Exciting day for me :)
Day 13 post opand decided to try my first meat !!

B. 1/2 weetabix
S. 1/2 protein shake
L. 1/2 tin soup (left most of it don't like celery !!)
S. cup-a-soup
D. Mash & swede and 1" of meat loaf with gravy ( yum !!)
S. milky drink

Feel very full after the meat which is good, think it was time for some meat as i have been hungry. "Sid" was quite happy :)

B- 1 weetabix
S- 3 crab sticks
L- 4 melba toast with laughing cow and 2 slice wafer thin ham
D- 1/4 chicken breast cooked in slow cooker with veg and tablespoon mash
s- milky coffee

weighed today loss 5lb this week total weight loss 38lbs

Oh dear I've had a problem today. Had 150 ml semi skimmed milk & added 1 tablespoon of skim milk powder to increase my protein intake. Sipped slowly over 35 minutes & then the most excruciating indigestion pain & felt very sick. Didn't vomit but the pain was bad. 1St pain since op. took ages to subside & even sipping peppermint water didn't help. Maybe it was too rich for me or too soon ( day 8 post op). Is this the feeling you guys talk about in that your body is not tolerating something? I don't know what I did wrong. New food stuff introduced was milk powder??? Noted in food diary but now very afraid of milk!
So today only manage 500 ml water with nas squash, 2 straw & rasp fruit teas all before my milk episode. Couldn't face anything after that.
Keep up the great work guys & thanks for the tips.

Oh I know how you feel bellydancer, I had my hot choc last night and around 20 mins later feeling ruff and spent over and hour on toilet. Wouldn't mind but I have it all the time and it's only 60 cal choc brownie one, it just didn't agree with me last night. It is a bit hit and miss what agrees with us just take it easy for today and I hope you now feel a bit better x

Thx yes feeling much better today just sipping water & fruit tea. Still a little sore. Rang hospital & they thought I was too constipated & prescribe glycerine suppositories yuck! Wow did they work quickly!!!
I'm not convince as still feeling a bit of discomfort with just the water.
So taking it easy & tomorrow is another day. Yes you certainly need to listen to your body signs. Totally new experience. Clips out tomorrow yeah.
Thx x

B- 1 weetabix
S- 3 crab sticks
L- 3 Melba toast with laughing cow
D- 1/4 smoked cod fillet with 1 tablespoon of veg and 1 baby potatoe and left some on plate
S- will have a yogurt later

2 ltrs water with slices lemon

Another good day for "Sid" :)

B. 1/2 weetabix
S. 1/2 protein shake
L. cup-a-soup
D. Mash & swede and 1" of meat loaf with gravy ( yum !!)
S. milky drink

Feeling much better with having the protein shake again, no weightloss this week but no gain either.

Felt much better today

B = porridge
S = hot milk
D = tuna mixed with low fat Mayo on warbutons thins
S = malltees 100% pork 5 pieces
T = home made soup x

Breakfast : milky coffee

Lunch: tommy soup with a dairy lea triangle in it
and one in my hand lol

Snack: 1/2 toffee muller light

TEa: Same as lunch

In the last half hour I've eaten 5 cracker breads with garlic Philly on and now I'm peed off with myself cos I'm eating cos I'm bored not hungry !!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Puréed tuna yuck! Wate & consommé only tody but feeling much better than yesterday's episode.

B- 1 weetabix
S- fat free yogurt
L-'3 Melba toast with tuna pate
D- one egge omelette with ham and mushrooms only ate half
S- milky coffee

2ltrs water

Sure im doing something wrong :(

B. 1/2 weetabix
S. 1/2 protein shake
L. carrot and lentil soup
S. small banana
D. tinned mince with mash and few peas
S. milky drink

2 ltrs water/squash

flowerofshona said:
Sure im doing something wrong :(

B. 1/2 weetabix
S. 1/2 protein shake
L. carrot and lentil soup
S. small banana
D. tinned mince with mash and few peas
S. milky drink

2 ltrs water/squash

No looks good to me :) what do you think looks wrong someone maybe able to help? Looks fine though, protein, veg, fibre, fruit and only a little carb. Well balanced x

Today
B = missed had to take nephew to play group, think I'm going to have to get something to take everyday just incase I can't get home to have breakfast
D = 3 cracker bread with one of them deli ham and cheese
S = hot choc
T = fish with vinegar on
S = milky drink x

Back