• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat today SLEEVIES?

Milky coffee
1/2 protein shake
1/2 tin chick noodle soup
1/2 tin chick soup
1 rich tea finger (dunked and very wet!! )
pettie filous tiny pot

sure that is way to much :(

Last edited:
flowerofshona said:
Milky coffee
1/2 protein shake
1/2 tin chick noodle soup
1/2 tin chick soup
1 rich tea finger (dunked and very wet!! )
pettie felue tiny pot

sure that is way to much :(

No its fine :) it's nearly all liquid so passes through pouch easier. X

B- oats so simple 1/2 pack
S- laughing cow light
L- 3 Melba toast with salmon pate
D- turkey mince and veg 6 tablespoons
S - natural yogurt

2 ltrs fluids

Muesli and blueberries (15g of muesli, about 8 blueberries) tea.

Carrot and ginger soup with roasted butternut squash (homemade, totally yum). Two ryvitas with aubergine spread.

One chicken leg as snack.

Two chicken viennas, one chicken wing. two spoons baked beans. Didn't finish.

Experimental handful of nuts and raisins; not nearly as bad a reaction as I had on Saturday night.

B- 1weetabix
S- 3 crab sticks
L- one egg omelette with wafer ham only.ate half
D- Melba toast with tuna mayo
S- 2 strawberrys with half pot natural yogurt

Milky coffee

1 1/2 ltrs water

B = drinking yogurt
L = half a seafood platter, little bit coleslaw and kingsmill pocket
T = homemade soup
S = hot choc 60 cals one x

Heeeeelp I'm struggling today only 100 ml of low fat ovaltine made with milk.
I don't feel like eating at all. I am sooooo tired all the time. Today 6 days post op. no pain or anything. Any tips?

Bellydancer57 said:
Heeeeelp I'm struggling today only 100 ml of low fat ovaltine made with milk.
I don't feel like eating at all. I am sooooo tired all the time. Today 6 days post op. no pain or anything. Any tips?

Hi don't worry just concentrate on getting your fluids in. Then if you feel up to it food or milky drinks or even a couple of mouthfuls of yogurt. It's a strange feeling not being hungry or wanting to eat and drink but knowing you have to. It does get easier in a couple of weeks, I can now drink a full cup of tea in around 10 mins so it's still hot :) x

Thx a million that's reassuring. I shall just keep sipping my water.

Today I had
B = missed as I was out. Didn't realise I was going to be out or I would normally take a drinking yogurt
L = other half of seafood platter and warbutons thins
T = pork chop and rice, I was fine with both :) so far my pouch is great with most food even problematic food like rice and hard protein, might try spaghetti bolognase soon.
S = hot choc 60 cals x

B. Porridge.
L. sweet potato and lentil curry (made by me) and broccoli.
S. Banana.
D. Mushroom, ham and tomato omelette.
S. 2 slices of roast beef.
Water and tea.

Today I had
B = missed as I was out. Didn't realise I was going to be out or I would normally take a drinking yogurt
L = other half of seafood platter and warbutons thins
T = pork chop and rice, I was fine with both :) so far my pouch is great with most food even problematic food like rice and hard protein, might try spaghetti bolognase soon.
S = hot choc 60 cals x

I find spag bowl one of the easiest foods to eat, yet i got bad stomach ache from crayfish tails.

DEANO76 said:
I find spag bowl one of the easiest foods to eat, yet i got bad stomach ache from crayfish tails.

That's great cheers :) as I love spaghetti bolognese I had heard pasta might be problematic. It's very nice to hear that you don't have problems with it, I will try it soon. Can't stand crayfish so I'm ok with that one lol, I've been having prawns, muscles and crab which go down nice yum yum x

B- 1 weetabix
S - yogurt fat free
L- 3 crabs sticks with 2 Melba toast
D- 1/2 salmon fillet with tablespoon mix veg
S - laughing cow

1 ltr water
3 cups of tea
Glass NAS

Is this too much 4. 1/2 weeks post op

It doesn't sound too much to me luv.

Me:

usual muesli with blueberries. Tea with lemon and ginger.

GRUELLING workout with Gail. She has finally reintroduced my dreaded 12kg Russian Kettlebell. That woman has NO mercy!!!

Lunch: Home made sweet and sour cabbage with grated cheese. One and a half Ryvitas with aubergine spread. I didn't finish the cabbage or the Ryvitas, had pain.

Tea, and half a low fat chocolate pudding.

Supper: Out with hubby. I ordered what the restaurant called a special breakfast, even though it was supper time. Two poached eggs with salad, I asked them to leave out the toast. A tiny pot of tuna salad, another of cream cheese. I merely tasted the tuna and cream cheese and the salad was mostly cucumbers which I can't tolerate. I ended up giving half the second egg to hubby, plus everything else, so all I had was one and a half poached eggs. I had pain even with that. Came home, had a tea with lemon and ginger, and the other half of the choc pudding.

It doesn't sound too much to me luv.

Me:

usual muesli with blueberries. Tea with lemon and ginger.

GRUELLING workout with Gail. She has finally reintroduced my dreaded 12kg Russian Kettlebell. That woman has NO mercy!!!

Lunch: Home made sweet and sour cabbage with grated cheese. One and a half Ryvitas with aubergine spread. I didn't finish the cabbage or the Ryvitas, had pain.

Tea, and half a low fat chocolate pudding.

Supper: Out with hubby. I ordered what the restaurant called a special breakfast, even though it was supper time. Two poached eggs with salad, I asked them to leave out the toast. A tiny pot of tuna salad, another of cream cheese. I merely tasted the tuna and cream cheese and the salad was mostly cucumbers which I can't tolerate. I ended up giving half the second egg to hubby, plus everything else, so all I had was one and a half poached eggs. I had pain even with that. Came home, had a tea with lemon and ginger, and the other half of the choc pudding.

Do you get a lot of pain still eating certain foods, and how long does it take from eating to knowing its not right.

B. 1/2 weetabix drowned in milk
L. 1/2 tin tomato soup, small piece low fat cheese
S. petite filoue
D. mash and carrot with gravy
water and tea
milky coffee

Missing my protien drink but cant affrd till next week :(

B- 1 weetabix
S- laughing cow
L- 4 crab sticks 2 Melba toast
D- turkey mince with veg
S- milky coffee with marvel