• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat today SLEEVIES?

I seem to be eating so much !!! Im scared i will fail, new foods being introduced fine (peas today).Lost 8lb first week and nothing this week, daily about 700-800 cals.

flowerofshona said:
I seem to be eating so much !!! Im scared i will fail, new foods being introduced fine (peas today).Lost 8lb first week and nothing this week, daily about 700-800 cals.

Your doing fine Hun

Ok can I just say the cracker breads have now gone and I'm not buyin anymore they are too easy to eat !

B- 2 cracker breads with a dairy lea triangle
D- 3 cracker breads with chicken paste on
T- 1/2 Tom oxtail soup (no bits) and dairy lea triangle
S- 1/2 tin oxtail soup with 2 cracker breads and paste on

Realised I ate the crackers then the soup so the crackers will have been washed straight through ! My dietician told me I'm not eating enough now I know I'm eating too much

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

millyrhys said:
Ok can I just say the cracker breads have now gone and I'm not buyin anymore they are too easy to eat !

B- 2 cracker breads with a dairy lea triangle
D- 3 cracker breads with chicken paste on
T- 1/2 Tom oxtail soup (no bits) and dairy lea triangle
S- 1/2 tin oxtail soup with 2 cracker breads and paste on

Realised I ate the crackers then the soup so the crackers will have been washed straight through ! My dietician told me I'm not eating enough now I know I'm eating too much

Cracker breads are fine Hun I would just have them once a day , I use Melba toast and have them at lunch time only , and I have soup once a day and a fish or meat at dinner time and fruit once a day xx

B- 1 weetabix
S- 2 crab sticks
L- home made bacon and pepper soup had about 8tablespoons
D- 1/2 quorn cottage pie
S will have milky coffee before bed

2 ltrs of NAS
Cup of tea

2lutres of water in many coffees
2 milky coffees
A tin of weight watchers tommy soup

Feeling much better today :)

B. weetabix
S. miky coffee
L. soup
S. Banana (small).
D. mash, mince and baked beans (1 tbsp of each)
S. 1/2 protein shake

2 ltrs fluid

Very very little today. Felt like crap, and it was a fast day anyway. I am wondering if that eatwater pasta I had yesterday affected me. (www.eatwater.co.uk). I only had a few mouthfuls before I started having pain and I wouldn't dare try it again, but I have people clamouring to buy my remaining five packets of the stuff off me.

Milky coffee
3 cracker breads with Philly light on
Low fat pot of custard

B-1 weetabix
S- laughing cow light
L- wafer thin chicken with Melba toast
D- 1/2 cottage pie by quorn with veg

2 cups tea

2 ltrs water

Hello

Hope you don't mind me joining in!

B- 3/4 pot WW yoghurt
S-milky coffee
L- boiled egg
D- 1/2 cod fillet, 1 teaspoon peas and 2 potato wedges.

Ski yogurt
Weight watchers tommy soup
Mash beans and cheese
3 milky coffees

700 ml fruity water
1/3 of a bottle of slim fast for b, l & d i.e. total 320 mls slim fast over the day. Hope that makes sense.
Acid reflux/ indigestion subsiding & hopital said it was common & need to continue with bowel opening meds, can use Gaviscon (this really helped), continue peppermint water. I am doing everything correctly but just a bit slow for me so may need another week on fluids uuuurgh!

B- green smoothie
L- 1 slice chicken, 3 crackerbreads with 1 extra light laughing cow
D- Had a meal out thrown on me we went to an Italian I had a mozzarella and tomato salad ate the cheese and the tomatoes, left the rocket as hadn't tried it since op. 1 fork full of my Hs spag bol

raspberryjam said:
B- green smoothie
L- 1 slice chicken, 3 crackerbreads with 1 extra light laughing cow
D- Had a meal out thrown on me we went to an Italian I had a mozzarella and tomato salad ate the cheese and the tomatoes, left the rocket as hadn't tried it since op. 1 fork full of my Hs spag bol

Could I ask what's a green smoothie consist of :) x

B- 1 weetabix
S- laughing cow
L- 3 Melba toast with liver pate low fat
D - 3 tablespoons fish pie
S- milky coffee

raspberryjam said:
I soak about 7 cashews overnight in a little water for protein then I add a base of spinach, today I had about 4 grapes, a couple of strawberries and a sprig of mint and some water, then I just blitz :)

Back