• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you want to do when you get to your goal weight .

I'd like to go back to the maldives (where I went for my honeymoon) for my 10th wedding anniversary which is in June 2011. Next time I go, I want to be able to wear a bikini instead of the size 20 cover ups I had to wear when on honeymoon.

Generally though, day to day I just want to be an active healthy mum and wife and enjoy life.

Morning Margaret
I want to have a complete makeover as in change my hairstyle, my make up and get out of baggy clothes. Then i would like to go back to Florida and not worry about fitting into the rides but most of all i want to be confident enough to take on anything i want to without feeling as if i almost have to triple check if its ok first. (if that makes sense) xx

I'd love to go back to New York. The last time I was there I was am American size 4.

I also hope to go to Barbados in July. I won't be at my goal weight but I know I'll manage the heat better, plus I still have size 14's & 16's from the last time I was there.

I'd love to be more adventesous with my hair, maybe go very blonde & shorter.

Shop.......... in high street shops and not just have the choice of 4 items in big n tall.....

A the moment there is nothing in particular i want to do when i reach target. As i do most things i enjoy now.
When it comes to holidays etc its a difficult one as my sister is disabled and at the moment he mobility is very poor but she is also in a lot of pain. Actually going away in some ways is more difficult than being at home because at least at home my sister is fairly independent because her house is set up to enable her to do most things for herself with the in put of carers where needed. When away even going to the bathroom is problamatic with tiled floors etc. Dont get me wrong i love her to bits but i feel guilty for going off and leaving her but when we go on holiday i never feel like ive had a break.

When I get to goal I am going to buy a new wedding dress as I was 20 stone when I got married last year, and although I felt and looked amazing it wasnt the size I wanted to be so im gona get a new dress even if its just from debenhams or marks n sparks and have some professional photos taken with hubby, thats my dream x

Fit comfortably back in the bath would be nice, but mainly to be able to run around and play with my beautiful baby boy, for whom I want to lose the weight for and be the best mum I can be x

more to the point what wouldnt i like to do anything and everything but most of all go on a cruise with my lovely family go to collage to train to be a reflexoligist maybe i dont know theres loads i would love to do to many to list i think lol lin.x

I want to go and visit my family in Florida and flaunt my new thin self. I would love to wear a nice bathing costume at the water parks with the kids. Plus, I want to spend a fortune on new clothes.

A Tummy Tuck LOL :D

There are many things i want to do when i get to goal.

1. Take my gorgeous son Aaron to Disney land have promised him all his life and could never manage it and although he might be 20 then i am sill taking him, i told him this last week lol.
2.Have a full body lift :)
3) Run a half marathon and raise money for cancer research in memory of my beautiful mum who died when she was 36 of BC
4.. To wear a bikini with a mini skirt as have never worn anything like this is my life (dont worry will be on holiday then lol) and to swim with dolphins with Aaron

There are loads more things i would luv to do when i get to goal and dont want to bore u with them lol xx

Last edited:
Just blend in with the crowd. No one staring or saying mean things. Most of all I would like to be confident.

great replies everyone. Thanks for sharing.

People at work wanted to encourage me by going on a sponsered slim. I told them that I thought that was cheating as, although there is still a level of work and commitment needed, losing weight is virtually guarenteed!

What I want to do next year, maybe the year after depending on my fitness, I may even do it round my 40th Birthday in 18 months time, is do something like the coast to coast bike ride/walk for a charity related to weight loss surgery. As a thank you from me to them!

People at work wanted to encourage me by going on a sponsered slim. I told them that I thought that was cheating as, although there is still a level of work and commitment needed, losing weight is virtually guarenteed!

What I want to do next year, maybe the year after depending on my fitness, I may even do it round my 40th Birthday in 18 months time, is do something like the coast to coast bike ride/walk for a charity related to weight loss surgery. As a thank you from me to them!

Great idea, I'll come with you if spared

Im going to get a tattoo on 1st May 2010, the 1 year anniversary of my op! Dont know what it is going to be yet but it will be something containing the date of my op and something to represent my girlfriend who was the inspiration for me having my op. Cant wait!!!

Dean and I will hopefully finally get married :) I personally just wanted to get into a slinky Maggie Sotero style number , after 15 years together it will be a nice celebration for us and the boys of being happy as a family and entering a new healthier phase.
I want to get into playing guitar again and maybe play in front of people eventually (still want to be Joan Jett after all these years lol)
To be able to whizz about with our sons and take them to fun places and on a couple nice holidays while they're still young would be fantastic and I can't wait to join in with things like amusement park rides and everything else I have never been able to do as a result of lugging round 16 extra stone.

Hi Mixxy, that bike ride sounds good. Keep me in mind, I would like to think I could do that too. Mind you, I haven't ridden a bike for about 40 years...:eek::eek:

I have been promised a drive in a mate's Caterham 7 sports car round the Top Gear test track when I can fit behind the steering wheel! He will be there next May, so I have about 5 months after the op to get "in shape"..:cool:

Back