• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you want to do when you get to your goal weight .

I want to take my daughter to Florida for the theme parks for 10 days or so.

I want to shop in Monsoon. I love the clothes in there.

I'd like to go swimming again.

Hi Mixxy, that bike ride sounds good. Keep me in mind, I would like to think I could do that too. Mind you, I haven't ridden a bike for about 40 years...:eek::eek:

I have been promised a drive in a mate's Caterham 7 sports car round the Top Gear test track when I can fit behind the steering wheel! He will be there next May, so I have about 5 months after the op to get "in shape"..:cool:

Great idea, I'll come with you if spared

I think this may be a plan for the future :D

Will keep you both in mind.

My Mam n Dad have promised to 'Kit me out' with some new clothes when i hit my target....

So nice of them to offer. Gives me more to aim for now.

Will be good to go into 'Normal' Clothes shops instead of the fat shops... :flirt2:

:banana dancer:

i just want to see the sparkle in my husbands eyes and the smile on my kids face when we go out and i actualy walk instead of a motorised chair and my main thing is to take my lovely staffie Buster for a walk i love my dog and cant take him out yet as i cant walk

im going to get back on a racehorse,hopefully working for john dunlop. and do a sponsered swim for st richards havent been swimming in years.xx

Mixman that sounds like a brilliant idea maybe a crowd of us minis could do something i know i'd be up for it if i was fit enough when the time came x

Well even if people aren't fit enough we would still need a couple of 'support' vehicles. Inner tubes, tyres, things like that in case something went wrong.

oh and get some confidence....... not been to town for years, not to drink just not get loads of people to move if im squeezing through..... :) just the two will do thank you

there are loads of things i want to do when i get to goal. first of all i want a tummy tuck as i know i'll need it.
i want to run a half marathon and do a skydive in aid of my favorite charity: action duchenne.
take my kids to disney land before they get much older.
shop in all the trendy shops and stock up on ann summers undies.
mostly be a better mummy and GF, keep on top of the house work and the OH, both are difficult at the moment!!

I think this may be a plan for the future :D

Will keep you both in mind.

me too ill join in if i get my op
last time i lost weight i ran everywhere then the demon food reclaimed me......

when i get to 50 posts ill post pics of now and then
or a good charity im fairly well known in town so fundraising will be fun and good for causes. :D

Back