• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you want to do when you get to your goal weight .

Its the simple things like tying my own shoe laces that have meant the most to me so far.

I have had this dream of being supernan, doing outrageous things with the kids and taking all the little ones to Disney World. Thats as long as I can go on the rides too, (getting a bit fed up of being asked to tag along knowing that its only because they need someone to watch the bags while they all have a good time..lol)

As for other stuff like swimming with Dolphins or seeing other countries, I've done all that while being fat. Apart from what I physically can't do because of the arthiritis I have never let my weight dictate to me if I can help it.

Just cause I was fat didn't mean I couldn't get in the sea or sunbathe (dare I say it, topless) on a beach somewhere. I decided a long time ago, your a long time dead in this world so enjoy it now while you can.

Hi Bonita
Can I ask how the arthritis is now your loosing weight is it any better . Id hate to think I`ll still be in pain after the surgery . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

My knees are far worse than pre op and I now have arthritis in my hands that i never had before.

It wasn't the procedure that made it worse, it's the fact I can no longer be prescribed the anti inflammatories that masked the symptoms before :cry:

Back