• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

tracyt84

OMG what have i done,im such a idiot,im only meant to be on the liquid stage another week and i stole a roast potatoe from my oh's plate today and ate it,im so scared incase ive done damage,i feel fine just so soooo bad about it plz help should i ring my provider to tell them xx

If you had done any damage I am sure you would know about it hun, draw a line under it and keep away from those roasties lmao xx

I have no idea on the answer to this as haven't had op yet but I imagine everything you are concerned about it is best to give them call, but I'm sure some will know more. Just glad you aren't in any pain. It's amazing how these things can be a habit. Don't feel bad, it was a mistake and I'm sure you won't let it happen again. Take care.

I'm sure your b fine , as said if u done damage I'm sure you would know by now TBH I've eaten a few things I knew I shouldn't so keep it as a lesson and stay away xxxx

thanks for the replies i DEFO wont do it again,dont know why i did it anyways tbh! as soon as i swallowed it after i chewed it a million times i felt soo guilty,i honestly could cry i was doing so well :( xx

I have no idea on the answer to this as haven't had op yet but I imagine everything you are concerned about it is best to give them call, but I'm sure some will know more. Just glad you aren't in any pain. It's amazing how these things can be a habit. Don't feel bad, it was a mistake and I'm sure you won't let it happen again. Take care.
yeah it fell off her hubbys plate straight into her mouth bahahaha :8855: xxx

yoi'll be ok Tracy, just try not to muck up too often :) xxx

i defo wont! leason learnt,bad me xx

Caren i just wanted to say good luck if i don't manage to get on here before your big day xx

Yes me too Caren, don't want to highjack Tracy's thread, but it's this week isn't it? I'll be thinking of you!!

Yes me too Caren, don't want to highjack Tracy's thread, but it's this week isn't it? I'll be thinking of you!!
yes Ruthie, i fly out tomorrow and have the op Wednesday! woohoo!!! im so excited lol. I dont want to hyjack Tracys thread maybe i should start one lol xxx

yeah it fell off her hubbys plate straight into her mouth bahahaha :8855: xxx

Well I thought she meant she done it without thinking, like when you eat absent mindedly, not like it actually jumped in her mouth haha :D

484306_312059458873738_100002090586301_753899_18999404_n.jpg
A little saying for you all hope you like it xx Might be suitable for lots of situations i was thinking our heavy weight life before our ops and lead upto our ops friends. xx

Oiii get your own posts! Only messing,I'm too traumitised by the evil potatoe to care LOL wishing u all the luck in the world for wednesday caren,u deserve it!xxx

As already said, don't worry about it too much. If your stomach didn't like it you would have soon known about it.

It is different with the band - from your posts I think you are going for the bypass? If so you're more likely to forget to eat.

i saw my doctor today he didnt know to laugh at me or what,yes i made a appointment to see him coz i ate a potatoe! i had my serious face on tho so he didnt laugh,he also said that i should be fine or i would know by now and to stay away from the roast potatoes..i dont know what came over me,one min it was on my oh's plate the nxt it was in my mouth opsies xx

Know the feeling Tracy I ate some chips today , not happy with myself at all but I've done it now only saving grace is they were not crunchy :(

Lol Tracey that made me laugh, thinking about your doctor not sure if you were being serious of not. At least you know you are ok :D x

Back