• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what's your treat (food or otherwise)

angiemason

I believe everyone deserves a treat now and then whether food or something else :) I meet my friend of many years once a month we go for lunch somewhere that does 2 meals for one then we go to the pictures to see the latest movie we both fancy seeing , we take a bottle of water each and a bag of sugar free sweets :) I have recently found out about a card which lets disabled person in free and we pay for my friend and share the cost xxx what is your treat ?

I think it WAS buying clothes. But now I have too many clothes and am broke so I think I'm substituting naughty food i.e. chocolate, biscuits and cake. I have to stop doing this. It makes me feel guilty and dislike myself. Since Christmas I started to have a 'treat' at least once a day. Hence my need to refocuss.
I'm going to have one sweet treat on a Friday evening and go to the pictures mid week with DH for my rewards from now on.
xx

A new nail varnish or pair of earrings every 7 pounds. Treats don't have to go in your mouth!

I love to buy clothes, but don't want to buy any more until I am a size 18, so I've started putting £1 in a jar for every lb I lose (50p her 1/2 lb) that way when I get to buy my size 18's (22 now). I'll treat myself to some new clothes!

I did try and get my oh to 'sponsor' me, but he's seen how much I've lost and decided against it. He already owes me a pair of Christian louboutin's !!!

I've treated myself every few stone I've had a michael kors watch (expensive watches didn't fit my wrist!) A couple of mulberrys (ok 4) and some fab bargain dresses from tk maxx (i save on clothes and buy quality basics n splurge on accessories..... my getting to goal treat will be some louboutins :) I don't want to sound like I'm showing off....quite the opposite......to be honest my shopping bill is down so massively (about twenty pounds a week) I was a junk food binger) I can treat myself :) x

I wonder how much money we've saved from not eating garbage food ? I suppose it's like smoking get the money and don't realise how much :(

I've never smoked but I had a boss who religiously put away how much he spent on cigs and they go on cruises and safari holidays , I honestly have no idea how much I spent but must add up to a good holiday :) to be out of debt would be lovely too xx

I think my shopping bill has actually increased, as I am buying a LOT more fresh fruit & Veg, also chicken and fish, which seems to cost the earth, but it's worth it. No more cheap n cheerful pies, breaded chicken and processed food!

As well as a weekly shop (of all junk n no food) I'd nip in yo the store most nights out oh habit and buy a magazine or DVD and chocolate/family sized desserts, pizzas....all adds up probably £15-20 a time.....eek I used to buy, cook eat some/most then feel guilty n throw the rest away....literally chucked money in the bin..... Now I store it in my wardrobe lol

Sarah, farmers markets and butchers....I don't eat any processed food but there's only me at home and I am known to hit reduced section of Asda with perfect timing for freezing!!! 40p corn fed chicken and 50p aged steaks anyone lol

Back