• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When your on waiting list

sandra overton

I was wondering when your on the waiting list do you wait till your name comes up or do they send you a letter what happens please can someone tell me don't know what to expect Thank you x

Laaux

I was wondering when your on the waiting list do you wait till your name comes up or do they send you a letter what happens please can someone tell me don't know what to expect Thank you x

I got a letter to say that I had been put onto the waiting list for surgery and then 3 weeks later I got another letter offering me a surgery and admission date but I had to cancel that one due to short notice. I then got another for a few months later which I accepted. Every provider and hospital is different though x

sandra overton

I got a letter to say that I had been put onto the waiting list for surgery and then 3 weeks later I got another letter offering me a surgery and admission date but I had to cancel that one due to short notice. I then got another for a few months later which I accepted. Every provider and hospital is different though x
thankyou for answering me I'm with luton and Dunstable hospital so ill wait for letter I went on the 25th of September so only last week

Maria61

thankyou for answering me I'm with luton and Dunstable hospital so ill wait for letter I went on the 25th of September so only last week
When I saw the surgeon and anaesthetist at Luton in June they gave me my surgery date of 19 September there and then. Maybe they have changed things now. Good luck xx

sandra overton

When I saw the surgeon and anaesthetist at Luton in June they gave me my surgery date of 19 September there and then. Maybe they have changed things now. Good luck xx
i saw anthaestist febuary and consultant September it was spose to be july but they cancelled that one so did you have to wait for 3 months he said it could be January for me I m waiting for a letter I have the form I signed and also the paper work about tablets and injection you have to give yourself who was your surgeon I have omer al-taan

Maria61

i saw anthaestist febuary and consultant September it was spose to be july but they cancelled that one so did you have to wait for 3 months he said it could be January for me I m waiting for a letter I have the form I signed and also the paper work about tablets and injection you have to give yourself who was your surgeon I have omer al-taan
Mr Jain was my consultant and I saw him in June 3 months after I had the MDT in March. He gave me the op date there and then. Hope you get a date soon. The staff at Luton were excellent x