• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

who cares shes fat!!!

fatbutnot4long

ok so this is quite hard for me to write i went to my friends yesterday - i dont go out much as i have really and panic attacks due to being so self conscience due to my weight! anyway i was there a few hours sitting in the lounge - everyone else had slowly drifted in to the kitchen when my friend asked 'wheres kirsty' - someone who id never met before replied who cares shes fat!!! i dont know why but it really bothered me... i did confront him as did my friend - he didnt say anything just went and lied on her bed but i left soon after and his words really cut me! im due to be seeing the surgeon on the 4th September after losing the 5% they asked of me in 4 weeks but now i find myself wishing my life away... i really just want to give up as im sure ppl just see me as a joke! after all its my fault im so fat in the first place!! i dont even know why im writing this - i guess its just easier talking to ppl u dont know & on the plus side they cant see ur tears through a screen :(

Hi there,

Wot an inconsiderate effing swine, and good for you for giving him wot for ! what gives other ppl the right to judge and hurt your feelings,its so wrong on every bloody level. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Just want to send you some hugs and kisses.
2162017js0b3ttg7f.gif

All the best - MeJulie xx

Kirsty I'm so sorry that you were in the company of a complete a***hole. What an unbelieveable di**head!! Hold onto the fact that you will be able to lose weight but he will always be an ugly person on the inside and a total dick on the outside and he won't be able to change that.

ok so this is quite hard for me to write i went to my friends yesterday - i dont go out much as i have really and panic attacks due to being so self conscience due to my weight! anyway i was there a few hours sitting in the lounge - everyone else had slowly drifted in to the kitchen when my friend asked 'wheres kirsty' - someone who id never met before replied who cares shes fat!!! i dont know why but it really bothered me... i did confront him as did my friend - he didnt say anything just went and lied on her bed but i left soon after and his words really cut me! im due to be seeing the surgeon on the 4th September after losing the 5% they asked of me in 4 weeks but now i find myself wishing my life away... i really just want to give up as im sure ppl just see me as a joke! after all its my fault im so fat in the first place!! i dont even know why im writing this - i guess its just easier talking to ppl u dont know & on the plus side they cant see ur tears through a screen :(

Sweetheart please don't give up. My niece went through a similair thing last week and spent a long time crying over it. Since then she has gone on to lose another 10lbs and has managed to get another job. Twelve months from now she is going to be so much better off then all of her friends and so will you.

This nasty mouthed person that upset you will always be a vile person, that won't change but you will, you keep on your weight loss journey and in time you will be drop dead gorgeous, I had a peep at your facebook pic, your really pretty.

Ah Kirsty

Thats terrible what a k**b, why the hell do people think they have the right to talk about people like that! its disgusting. Please dont let it get you down, people like that are not worthy of you getting upset over.

Good luck with your appointment, hugs, Maz x

Ditto the above what a kxxxhead!Hold on to the fact you will be slim in the future,but he will still be the narrow minded/ugly pxxxx he is!Dry your tears and always have a chat with us guys and gals,omg I sound like Jimmy Saville!!lol

What a complete sh**head! Just another one who will be laughing on the other side of their face when you've lost all the weight and look fabulous. You'll be able to snub him then - after you've let him know that you're still the same person with the same feelings. He's beneath your contempt Kirsty - these people are just pondlife who don't deserve you as a friend. Real friends see the beauty within. Mxx

hi
firstly ppl can be so cruel and ignorant those ppl are not worth the time of day, don't take it to heart like you said he was someone you never knew or by the sounds of him most definitely don't want to know. i my self have a very thick skin and can most certainly stand my ground when some thing like that happens and take the attitude that if they don't like the look of me they can look the other way,but ppl like that are the sad one,s in life with no compassion for a fellow human or someone different to them , well who needs them not i for sure
nor any one on here i guess ,all the best with the surgeon and soon you will be a losser of the right sort, not like the tw*t with the loose mouth take care
regards Steve

Kirsty I'm so sorry that you were in the company of a complete a***hole. What an unbelieveable di**head!! Hold onto the fact that you will be able to lose weight but he will always be an ugly person on the inside and a total dick on the outside and he won't be able to change that.

sorry just passing though, but wanted to say what a D*ck.

and i agree he will alway be U.G.L.Y !!!!!
nasty nasty STUPID, ...... aahhhhh he has mad me soo angry. what a plonker.

you know what to do now, loose the weight, and go back and shake your A*s in his face.

Please don't waste any more of your tears on this waste of skin and oxygen.
:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

sorry to hear he has affected u so badly,some right t***s in the world ive had it done to me a few times an its upsetting but im lucky 2 have some great friends an ill be here if u need a friend vic x

thanks everyone i dont know why i let it bother me so much - maybe because i didnt know him and i was in a friends house not like i was in the street because he hasent been the 1st person to say something and he pobably wont be the last.. i just hope i dont have to feel like this much longer.. thanks for taking the time to reply everyone xx

sorry just passing though, but wanted to say what a D*ck.

and i agree he will alway be U.G.L.Y !!!!!
nasty nasty STUPID, ...... aahhhhh he has mad me soo angry. what a plonker.

you know what to do now, loose the weight, and go back and shake your A*s in his face.

Couldnt have put it better.

Hes obviously extemely shallow and doesnt have a clue. You dont need shallow selfish people, you have a wonderful support system around you and good on your friend for sticking up for you.
Dont give up on it, I know its easier said than done, but why let him or anyone like him defeat you, you have started on your road to your new improved life dont let some assh0le stop it.
then when hes all over the nice slim you , ye can shake yer sexy boottaayyy in his face then kiss fingers touch ass and walk off ................... you>:kissass: <him.................... :rotflmao:

Please dont let some stupid comment put you off use it as fuel for your fire, take care

what a W*NKER!! DONT YOU DARE GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY!!!
how dare he speak about any1 like that especially when he doesnt even know you!!
dont you dare give up babes at the end of the day u can change how you look he cant change that he is a stupid f**king ignorrant tw*t!
just you wait once ur feeling a million dollars after losing ur weight u can walk up to the piece of scum and say " have you seen kirsty?"
and then say oh i guess not cos she is right here in front of ur face knocking u dead!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
people like that make me so mad!1
i know how u feel babes cos i am the same and blame myself also but at least we can change and become who we want to be !
he will always be an "IT" and nothing will change that!!

sorry for the bad language i am so mad that a "IT" cna make a person feel like that!

sorry hunny hope u feel better soon
im here if u need to chat
xxxxxxxxxx

sod him he is nothing and dont u let it get u down i know its easier said than done babes but it will all be fine in the end

Firstly this guy is a twat with a capital T! He doesn't know you so has no right to call you names like this! Personally if you'd been my friend i'd have kicked his arse out of my house. Don't let him grind you down babe, you have done one of the bravest things that can be done by addressing your issues and going for surgery. People like this idiot have insecurities and worry that people will notice them and make comment so they try to find someone weaker to point out as a figure to ridicule before someone does it to them.

I know its hard to forget the pain that those four little words caused you but just think about this for a minute or two. When you have had your surgery and lost the weight you want to lose you will slowly build up your confidence and next time you visit your friend and this idiot is there, what a dickhead he will look. And remember too when he's drooling at how gorgeous you look offer him a baby bib...

As a parent i have taught my kids not to judge people for what they look outside but the person they are inside, and you sound truly beautiful.

Don't waste anymore kleenex on this loser, instead get online at all the clothes shopping sites you never imagined you'd go in and start imagining how great it will feel to buy stuff from them.... Start planning your rewards with each goal achieved.

I believe your stronger than people like this and you will rise above and be more of a woman than he will ever be a man.

If you need a friend to talk too feel free to pm me and we'll chat xxx

Hi Kirsty
I`m sorry you had to meet up with that ass wipe hun , your friend should of kicked his backside out into the street like the bit of dirt that he is . Don't take it to heart because the is an awful lot more nice people out there than nasty ones . It want be long now till you get your surgery and you ll have the last laugh . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

Last edited:
Kirsty, I know it's hard but please don't dwell on what that low life has said he's not worth the energy....he sounds barely good enough to be a flea on a rat if you ask me :flamingmad: ingnorant b***ard!!!

keep your chin up lovely....you can do it :hug99:

While i knda echo the thoughts of others, you don't have to lose weight to have value or be a great person, you sock it to him how you are. His ignornace is his cross while you feel your weight is yours.

Unfortunately we all in life have to face idiots with 'isms', but I don't agree that we have to change the way that we are to fit into the category of what they consider acceptable. He is the one that needs to do the hard work hun!

I am sorry that this has upset you so deeply and really hope you go from blue to sunny soon.

xx

what a b*stard! you've just got to keep in mind that your weight has absolutely no reflection on the type of person you are. also, you are taking steps to become slimmer and healthier and more importantly happier, whereas this man's comments show what an inconsiderate, ignorant, small minded, self-loathing little tw&t he is, and you can't change that with surgery!

Oh Kirsty so sorry that bag of sh*t upset you so much. It is beyond being ignorant, it is positively neandrathol behaviour.
But he will always be an a..e hole where as you will not always be fat dear Kirsty, as pinky says you will be able to make him choke on his words in another few months and wont he feel a pratt
There will always be insensitive people like that Kirsty but you have the ability to understand the pain that unkind words and unfair treatment bring and you will always be a better person for that.
Ignore them Kirsty, a new door is opening for you and you will be the butterfly appearing from the chrysalis, he and people will always be mean and ugly no matter what they look like outside.
I am also a great believer in Karma and what goes around comes around and his day will come.
Big hugs Kirsty

Jay xx

Back