• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who else is waiting for MDT at Luton & Dunstable

Hi
How long are people having to wait for their MDT appointment after the initial Tier 4 appointment ?
just received mine for 20 November!!!!

Wow! That's saved you a chunk of time!
Let us know how it went when you know. Excited for you :)

Wow! That's saved you a chunk of time! Let us know how it went when you know. Excited for you :)
Hi I have to do the milk diet for 2 weeks. They said I would hear from them after their team discussion. They are really busy so I think there are really long waiting times for appointments. I was told they were trying to fit in extra clinics. Where are you on your WLS journey?

How's the milk diet going so far? Hope you find out soon.

I am on square 1! Have been assessed by the weight loss management team and am waiting to start seminars. Plenty of time to get my head around everything and lose the first bit of weight though. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself!

Out of interest, how long did it take you to get to where you are? xxx

How's the milk diet going so far? Hope you find out soon. I am on square 1! Have been assessed by the weight loss management team and am waiting to start seminars. Plenty of time to get my head around everything and lose the first bit of weight though. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself! Out of interest, how long did it take you to get to where you are? xxx

The Milk Diet is going OK. I am surprisingly not feeling hungry, but am missing chewy and the texture of food.

I asked my GP to refer me on 31 July 2014, so that's nearly a year ago.

Are you doing the Tier 3 program at Luton and Dunstable?

The Milk Diet is going OK. I am surprisingly not feeling hungry, but am missing chewy and the texture of food.

I asked my GP to refer me on 31 July 2014, so that's nearly a year ago.

Are you doing the Tier 3 program at Luton and Dunstable?

I'm doing T3 in Gloucestershire but I saw your post and was excited for you lol. Was referred in May and have had my assessment. Now waiting for first seminar in September, with one or two appointments with psych/dietetics alongside that course of seminars. I understand that for my NHS Trust I think it will be 12-18 months from initial T3 meeting until surgery.

Did you find the time went quickly?

Back