• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why do pets...?

luscious_peach

Follow you to the loo and sit and watch you on it?

Because you leave the door open and they can? lol
I have no idea, they usually look at you like "what the hell ARE you doing there?" lol
Steph xx

Both my girls do that especially in the morning time lol x

my cat jumps on my lap for a fuss when Im inflagrento as it were! Just an opportunity to get you sitting down I guess! I know of another cat who uses his owners knickers as a hammock when she is on the loo.

my cat jumps on my lap for a fuss when Im inflagrento as it were! Just an opportunity to get you sitting down I guess! I know of another cat who uses his owners knickers as a hammock when she is on the loo.

oh my gosh that is sooooo funny :rotflmao:

HAHA! one of my cats follows me to the toilet and she gets me to turn the tap on for her for a wee drink. My dog at my mums though (cocker spaniel) leaps up onto my lap for a cuddle when im on the loo...its ridiculous - but quite funny!

Jem xo

My dog used to stand up at the sink for water! then sit and watch you on the loo.
Both my dogs will nudge the door open when I am inthe bath have a look in and then lie down on the floor.
No privacy in my house
Shelley

Both my staffies do this, and last week when I had really bad cystitis, Buddy led at the top of the stairs exhausted with going up and down all day:D:D:D

My dog follows me to the loo too, and I say to him "dont look" and he turns hid head away! Its really funny. I also have a cat that used to use my knix as a hammock too, but as hes got older hes stopped doing it lol. Maybe my knickers are bigger and they dont swing as good :rotflmao: x

My dog follows me to the loo too, and I say to him "dont look" and he turns hid head away! Its really funny. I also have a cat that used to use my knix as a hammock too, but as hes got older hes stopped doing it lol. Maybe my knickers are bigger and they dont swing as good :rotflmao: x
Don't look:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Good job none of the cats have flees
I have a Doberman / Staff cross and follows me everwere including to the loo. One day I caught him lifting his leg against the pan. After putting him in the garden and shouting at him he hasnt done it since but he will try and drink out of the pan so we have to keep the lid closed.
He is sound asleep with his head on a cushion on the sofa at the moment
Not really spoilt

lol, so all dogs do this! My parents lab Rocky follows me and mum into bathroom, can't close doors on him cos he starts whining. At my home, my lab-springer Ozzy was very clingy when I first got him and isn't so bad now but he'll follow me into bathroom and occasionally sniff my bellybutton!:D Now I just ignore him and he turns and runs out lol.

My cat Kitty 'talks' to me when I'm on the loo and er I talk back! lol She sits in front of me miaowing until I talk to her, then she'll shut up.

:D:D:D SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY :D:D:D

Back