• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT PETS DO YOU ALL HAVE?

Well there you go!...I had a gold fish but he died just before Christmas...and I thought he was very intelligent (for a fish)...Every morning I would go to his little tank and he would come swimming over knowing it was going to be feed time...I really loved him and I'm sure he loved me too in his little fishy way.

~hugs~

Aaaaah, he sounds lovely. Shame. But you'll be pleased to know that in the Telegraph this week they said that goldfish have a memory of about 3 months and that they recognise faces and voices!!!! So he DID know you! Zxx

aww :(

We had a hamster too, but she was old and died a few months ago.

There was this one time (at band camp) when somehow she got out of her cage and climbed up the bookshelf and was stood on the edge of the fish tank, then my cat was like oohhh la-la and she was chasing after it, then the hamster fell in the fish tank, the gold fish were like WTF? and the cat was sat on the edge of the fish tank pawing at the fish and the hamster who was frantically trying not to drown.

My poor son was hysterical and I was pmsl!

:8855:LOL weightogo1 !!

hi we ,have 2 staffys one red called beau, and one blue called Alfie, there both 10 months old, also a 6 month old hand reared African Grey parrot,,,, boy can he whistle a tune and is starting to talk a lot now to his name is Ozzy and very friendly he is too

hi i have two tortoises alan and justin aka the fellas they are 2 had them for just over a year now did have ben our heinz 57 variery dog who died in nov aged 14 which we were very sad at !! however we are now no the market for a new dog (labrador breed) hopefully some one reading this may know of some one who breeds them as we are looking for one to buy!!

My best friend is a 9 year old Staffy who NEVER fails to say hello when i return home + gives unconditional love to ALL except squirrels!!!

My brother in law has a black panther, he accidently shot it in the leg on a shooting holiday in Indian whilst hunting tigers, feeling sorry for the panther he nursed it back to health, and its stayed with him ever since :help2:

I've got 5 horses.

Dennis, pure bred arabian
Ailsa, IDx mare
Morris, miniture stallion
Holly and Minnie, shetland mares

I have four long coat chihuahuas!
Mum, Dad and two babies! (just sold one, had three!!)
Trying desperately to sell the other two!

Anyone know someone that wants to buy a chi???

First pic is the boy pup. second girl pup, third dad and forth mum!!!

Attachments

• Photo0656.jpg
    Photo0656.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo0551.jpg
    Photo0551.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Fudge x.jpg
    Fudge x.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Honey x.jpg
    Honey x.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 11
This is Alie, she's my mental evil tortie cat :) Got her from RSPCA shelter who still have her pic up even though she's been with me for about two years hehe. (The pic is from their website - hence the bars, I don't have any proper ones yet)

Stubbington Ark Online

cage_puss003.jpg

I have an 8 month old german sheperd(rocco).hes huge for his age and his paws are like that of a lion,i kid you not.
I love him to bits.hes helping me to get out and shed the unwanted pounds. Hes not great with other dogs but im hoping that we can change that soon.

what alot of pets we all have!!!!

lisa xxx

i have a staffie cross called fiz shes 6 now and was a rescue dog, she is the softest dog there is and follows me arround like shes glued to my leg we all love her to bits . we also have a black cat called lilly who is about 13. we got her 12 years ago from the cats protection society with her kitten who we called micky. he was very beautifull mainly white with black markings and a glorious black fluffy tail. unfortunatly he became ill and died a couple of years ago i miss him so much

Back