• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT PETS DO YOU ALL HAVE?

These are my two ickle pretties aka Woozle and the Fakka!

The cocker is 2 and a bit yrs and the Old English sheep dog is 10yrs. She's recently made a debut as a 'modelle' LOL in the new Umbro England Kit promotion. TBH she looks a bit odd as the footie shirt they had made for her was the wrong size and she looks like a giraffe!

Attachments

• penny 1.jpg
    penny 1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 17
  • england shirt penny 2.jpg
    england shirt penny 2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 17
  • dylan 1 048 scaled down.jpg
    dylan 1 048 scaled down.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 18
  • haybridge 022.jpg
    haybridge 022.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 15
dogs in footy shirts lol ? wot next !

LOL If I put a shirt on any of mine it would be in shreds in seconds. Once put a doggie bow clip in Lulu's hair for pics when advertising her puppies and she would'nt come near me for days lol. I don't think she's ever forgiven me.

i always had whippets (yes its a northern thing) i put mine in a bonet, cardi and boooties, my OH couldnt breath 4 laffin when he walked past him in the living room LOL :8855::8855::8855:

gaynor i will try find the pic and put it on here lol

i have 2 kids, does this count :D, i dont have pets

all the best - mejulie x x

Hi was just wandering what pets you all have:
I have a black lurcher(collie/saluki) called mitch, he is 2 years old and was rescued from ireland and came to us when he
was 4 months old. I love him!!!!!!!

lisa xxx

i have a monkey (my daughter) lol
i watched a prog last night and it had a monkey in it that kept hold of remote control, threw books at u to read, understood what was being said and just pulled faces.

It was her in fur im sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love her she is lovely though.

we did have tortoise until someone pinched him out of garden.:mad:

One Cat - Muffin 7 (rescued), two rabbits - Daisy & Snow White, and one Hamster - Rusty who was resuced from a public rubbish bin, in a box, where he was found at a park by the groundsman.

I have a tortoise shell cat who is about one year old. She's lovely.

3 gerbils who are lively littles things and will chew anything you give them but they are very clean and dont smell. And great fun to watch playing.

2 goldfish, well, who dont really do anything but are quite therapeutic to watch.

And a son who is coming up for 11 who is just spot on :) He's the most well behaved pet of them all haha

heheh its true, although he's generally untidier than the gerbils and on occasions can be a bit smelly and need kicking out at night with the cat lol

I just couldnt wish for a better kid.

Ya know, just yesterday he 'remembered' to bring home his guitar from school and played beautifully to me then decided he would teach me how to play. So now I can do B and G notes (I think) and half strum the opening bar to the James Bond theme.

That bugger is going to keep me in luxury when he's rocking the stage at Donnington in a few years haha

Awe bless his cotton socks, I have got 2 fab kids and they are a credit to me, My son has just been accepted into the armed forces, due to flee the nest come september:cry: I dread to think how I will cope as I cannot have no contact with him for the first 8 weeks.........:break_diet:.

My daughter is going to catering college once she has finished her full time education @ school and then she wishes to go onto university, they are dead good kids, dont have no trouble from them (well only usual kiddie stuff) and arguing as brother and sister (yes we all do it ) lol I am proud as punch to have em as mine :p:D

heheh its true, although he's generally untidier than the gerbils and on occasions can be a bit smelly and need kicking out at night with the cat lol

I just couldnt wish for a better kid.

Ya know, just yesterday he 'remembered' to bring home his guitar from school and played beautifully to me then decided he would teach me how to play. So now I can do B and G notes (I think) and half strum the opening bar to the James Bond theme.

That bugger is going to keep me in luxury when he's rocking the stage at Donnington in a few years haha

Aw they sound awesome!!

The first 8 weeks while your son is away in the Army, you should be able to have contact. I was inthe Army myself, and we were encouraged to regularly phone and write home. There will be call boxes, and postal services in his basic training site. He has no excuse!!

And your daughter will love uni! I was a late bloomer and didnt got to Uni till I was about 29-30. I did my degree part time while I worked in the lab. I missed out on all the boozing etc though but it didnt really bother me.

I'm just finishing off my MSc at the moment, if I ever get round to actually doing any bloody writing that is!!

My son says he wants to go to uni when he's all grown up but only if he can do some sort of vehicle engineering - he wants to be a racing car driver!

He reckons he's going to live at home while he's at uni, I told him to stay in halls so he call puke on someone elses floor when he comes in **** faced lol

A few years ago he wanted to be an obstetrician lol

I have a tortoise shell cat who is about one year old. She's lovely.

3 gerbils who are lively littles things and will chew anything you give them but they are very clean and dont smell. And great fun to watch playing.

2 goldfish, well, who dont really do anything but are quite therapeutic to watch.

And a son who is coming up for 11 who is just spot on :) He's the most well behaved pet of them all haha

Well I'm glad to see that the only pet you have to keep in line is the Gerbils...lol

Did you know that Goldfish have the memory span of about 2 minutes...bless!

~hugs~

Ah ya know thats a bit of myth. I remember ages back watching Myth Busters and they tested that theory. They sort of made an assault course/maze for the fish to get through so they could find food.

It was quite a tricky maze they made, but they managed to show that goldfish could form memories and keep them for about a week.

It was ace :)

My goldfish dont have a maze though and are probably quite bored lol

Awe bless his cotton socks, I have got 2 fab kids and they are a credit to me, My son has just been accepted into the armed forces, due to flee the nest come september:cry: I dread to think how I will cope as I cannot have no contact with him for the first 8 weeks.........:break_diet:.

My daughter is going to catering college once she has finished her full time education @ school and then she wishes to go onto university, they are dead good kids, dont have no trouble from them (well only usual kiddie stuff) and arguing as brother and sister (yes we all do it ) lol I am proud as punch to have em as mine :p:D

Your kids are a credit to you Julie...Good luck to both of them...My son is at Uni and will a teacher in the not too distant future...Please God.

Just wanted to say....Support to our armed forces...they do a great job....(my husband served in Iraq, Korea and Saudi for the US armed forces).

~hugs~

Ah ya know thats a bit of myth. I remember ages back watching Myth Busters and they tested that theory. They sort of made an assault course/maze for the fish to get through so they could find food.

It was quite a tricky maze they made, but they managed to show that goldfish could form memories and keep them for about a week.

It was ace :)

My goldfish dont have a maze though and are probably quite bored lol

Well there you go!...I had a gold fish but he died just before Christmas...and I thought he was very intelligent (for a fish)...Every morning I would go to his little tank and he would come swimming over knowing it was going to be feed time...I really loved him and I'm sure he loved me too in his little fishy way.

~hugs~

aww :(

I tell ya keeping fish is harder work than a bloody baby.

When we got goldfish a couple of years ago I thought yeah its cool just check them in the water and all will be right.

pffftt

We had to 'cycle' the water, check stuff like pH so we didnt burn them, add god knows what; anti ammonia, anti this and anti that, and god knows what else. Bloody nightmare.

We've only killed one so far though, he had swim bladder disease :( poor old thing was all floppy and half pi55ed looking. I had to get some special stuff for the tank. But he went down the loo in the end.

We had a hamster too, but she was old and died a few months ago.

There was this one time (at band camp) when somehow she got out of her cage and climbed up the bookshelf and was stood on the edge of the fish tank, then my cat was like oohhh la-la and she was chasing after it, then the hamster fell in the fish tank, the gold fish were like WTF? and the cat was sat on the edge of the fish tank pawing at the fish and the hamster who was frantically trying not to drown.

My poor son was hysterical and I was pmsl!

Back