• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT PETS DO YOU ALL HAVE?

After my children flew the nest i needed to fill it so we did with three Persian cats (piccies at bottom of my page) Hector is the long haired persian and loves lots and lots of fuss and he knows he is gorgeous. Oscar is an Exotic shorthaired persian and he is my boy as he talks to me and follows me around - he is slightly nervy but totally gorgeours and finally Poppy is a shorthaired Exotic Chinchilla persian and she rules the two boys with a rod of iron right from when she was only a wee little kitten - she is very independent but since i have come home from hospital she hasn't left me alone and has stayed close by keeping an eye on me that i don't disappear again.

They are my babies xx

I have two dogs a three year old Old English Sheepdog called Maddi and a rescue puppy german shepard cross hes 8 months old and called Murphy. We also have a rabbit called Milo and two gerbils called Snowy and Toffee.......... oh and not forgetting the tropical fish ha ha xx

Hi I have a staffordshire bull terrier called Trixie unfortunately I can't have any other pets as she would kill them, she doesn't get on with any other animals, but to look at her she is daft as anything and is scared of the dark so don't understand??????Would love a kitten but no chance

Anez xxx

I have 2 guinea pigs, they are the funniest little things in the world. (Apart from today as they have chewed through my virgin media cable so no tv and no internet so I'm on my phone using the net- naughty wiggies). We also have two rats who are very cheeky and cute.

I have a staffordshire bull terrier named zac, he is 7 years old and a totally nut case and i love him to bits, i wouldnt like to take a bite of him though lol

I have a Miniature Schnauzer called Tilly. She is 5 years old but we have only had her 4 months we rescued her from a nasty breeder in Wales. She is now healthy and happy and I love her to bits x

Back