• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii age 67!!!!!!!

Rolanda

Hi guys, I have just got a second hand Wii with wii sports. My son was showing me how to use it and I did the fitness test. I was 40 in November but my wii fit age was 67 :eek::eek::eek:

The reason for this thread though was to find out from any Wii fans if they can reccomend any good fitness games that do not require a Wii fit board as I do not have one of those.

I seriously need to get motivated and get my ass in to shape, especially lose a few pounds (to start with) before my appointment with the nurse in Feb (out of interest does anyone know what happens at second appt).

Cheers, Theresa xx

At least you are doing something with your bum,Im still sitting on mine!

LOL, I was still sat on mine at lunch time today but then my neighbours son came around to see if I wanted his Wii console cos he got a kinect for Xmas. He was selling the Wii so he could get some new games for his kinect.

I have wanted one for ages but no way could buy it new and was reluctant to buy second hand in case it did not work but my neighbour has only had the Wii since May so its in great condition.

Just need a good game to play on it and to find lots of motivation to keep up what I start.

Theresa x

I have just ordered Just Dance 2, you can pick up Just Dance 1 for about £15 or so, the newer one is a bit dearer. This does not need a dance mat or the board, so you may find this suitable.

Afraid I can't comment on how it is, as it has not arrived yet!

Regarding the appointment and what happens. Each hospital has different ways of working - mine does it all in one go and I am seeing the nurse, dietician, anaethetist and surgeon next week (about a 2 - 3 hour appt).

Maybe someone from the same area will jump in and let you know.

Good luck with your wii

My girls have Just Dance 1 & 2 and it's fab! I've not tried it yet as i don't want to look like a twit in front of them. Get yourself to Game or some such other place and buy the used games there, don't go for new ones if your watching pennies xx

hi i have a wii with the wii fit and love it. my ages goes up and down all the time the other day i was 79 and last night 28 think just depends on what you have to do to get the result.
Sports resorts is good and the dance ones are to, i got dance on broadway for xmas and although the grapics are a little weak the dances get you moving.

Good luck hun xxx

Thank you so much for your replies. I will havea look and see if I can get 'just dance' second hand as it sounds just what i am looking for. Will let you know how i get on.
Theresa xxx

Back