• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wii fit

Wendy1

I have bought myself a wii fit and love it , cant afford to keep paying for gym membership and this is the cheap way, i get up at 7am and do 30mins every day, then sit down and have a coffee. I love the way it tells me my weight and BMI. any more idears?:character00116::character00116:

Oh I love my wii fit!!! You can also get Zumba for the wii and that is great fun and really good exercise :D

I was always to big. But can finally fit on now. Just waiting to heal n then ill be on my way :) xx

How funny. I bought a wii last night on eBay for about £60. I was made up. I've bought the Zumba and some dance games. For what it cost I'd only be able to pay for 8 weeks gym so definitely worth a try. Plus it's in private so doesn't matter about my wobbly bits. I will update on my progress! :)

I have the wii and the balance board, but bought the wii personal fitness trainer programme, and some resistance bands.... I find that is better than the fitness plus that came with it.. You can make up your own excercise schedule based on what you want to achieve. ie: strength training, or cardiovascular fat burning, or a mixture of both. It tracks your progress and is so varied with everything from jogging to yoga to serious lunges and squats.. Even though I run now, and go to gym, I still do my WII Personal trainer 3 to 4 times a week as it is such fun...

i cant wait to get back on my wii fit im too heavy for it now :-(

The Wii Fit Balance Board will take a maximum of 330lb - now there's a target to reach!

I got a wii plus the balance board for Christmas (yay - cheaper and more private than the gym)!! Amanda - is it the EA sports personal trainer one you are using - there seem to be several different versions? Thanks!!

Hi cath!! Yep that's the one!! Tried a couple of others but the ea sports one I preferred

Back